Morrissey 30 seconds with Wink - forthcoming interview in issue 8

BB and the rest of the bile spewing gang should use the 'off topic' part of the forum because they are ALWAYS off topic.
"And the year 2015 won't change anyone here. Any excuse to write more lies."

But even Benny knows how sad his situation is. He remains anonymous out of fear. His posts how much he must
have been hurt. Probably by some male figure in his life. Reading them is like hearing the sad bleating of a lamb
lost in the field. I feel sorry for him. Poor lost Benny.

FBE. What a crock.

BB and Benny truely believe that they are on "top of things". But of course, in reality they are more "under the spell" of Morrissey than anyone else (devotion/hate or both who knows? And who cares, its just sad.).

Addictions and destructive behavioral patterns out of control could be tough but trolls need fuel.

NOTE: this is the real topic of this thread, trolling. Please stay on topic.

Let's take it from the top.
Morrissey 30 seconds with wink. (Pestana group lifestyle magazine)
Have any of you munchkins had a browse through issues 1 -7 just to get a feel for the kind of publication it is ? Have a look you can do it online it's not hard, it's got lots of high end bling in it, Asten Martin with real leather interiors. Lovely food creations by the head chefs including meat as well as veg (see what I did there) are you still with me ?
Now then Steven put himself on a pedestal way back in the day as Mr all things vegetarian animal rights campaigner and wrote that great song meat is murder ! Now then ( the tricky bits coming up) later on he started to demand that the venues in which he was performing withdraw all meat products from all points of sale in the venue because he could smell the flesh being cremated all around him and wouldn't be able to perform to the best of his ability. Fair enough it does seem a bit dictatorish but anyway we cut him some slack on his leather footwear and we turned a blind eye to the organic cheese on the rider !
But ! (Concentrate hard at this point).
At the final encore he is then whisked of to Bling Central, argh the lovely smell of expensive Italian leather furniture, the fragrances of expensive eu de toilette and cosmetics probably tested on animals, the spatchcocked chickens sizzling to perfection whilst steak is flambèd medium rare, "two rabbit starters for table 5 how long ?" Shouts chef.
One would think that Steven would see this as a vulgar picture never mind the smell. Would he really put his head down in such a place ? ( big reveal) YOU BET HE WOULD, HE SEEMS QUITE AT EASE WITH IT ALL BECAUSE HE IS A PLASTIC, PHONEY.
Judge weeks described him as devious, trucelent and unreliable, the munchkins still struggle with that to this day and yet here before your very eyes the evidence is produced for all the munchkins to see ! The crank that is the wizard of moz,exposed in all his grandeur plain as day.
Honestly I'm sorry if I've ruined things for you but it's not like I'm going round telling little children that Father Christmas isn't reall.
I wish him well for 2015, I hope he can find his form again but he really needs to stop being a penafannytit and take a good look at what he has turned into, the wizard of Moz.
Happy new year munchkins and stay on the yellow brick road.
Don't be cruel to animals or I'll kill you ! T-shirt in large please, thanks.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

yes, the parrot cage/moz crucified as shown in my jesus map are some of the creepiest posts i have ever read, but she has the right to make them.

She has been afforded the privilege, not right, to post.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know?

Fantastical fiction is fictitious until it is proven to be true. There is absolutely no evidence to back up his claims. Armchair theorizing at its worst.

Best to ignore them. It's easy, did someone post how to put anon on ignore, if so could you let me know how, then i won't have to read butchers shite

BTW

Brummie isn't from Birmingham, he loves Kate's Bush, bought a number of tickets for Hammersmith as he is a bit thick, worries about what his his children think of him.He is also full of shit and simply comes on here to wind people up, Reality Bites just goes along with him as she has no mind of her own, silly cow.

Once on ignore the site becomes a site where you can read about gigs etc without having to read their bull shit

- - - Updated - - -

Have any of you munchkins had a browse through issues 1 -7 just to get a feel for the kind of publication it is ? Have a look you can do it online it's not hard, it's got lots of high end bling in it, Asten Martin with real leather interiors. Lovely food creations by the head chefs including meat as well as veg (see what I did there) are you still with me ?
Now then Steven put himself on a pedestal way back in the day as Mr all things vegetarian animal rights campaigner and wrote that great song meat is murder ! Now then ( the tricky bits coming up) later on he started to demand that the venues in which he was performing withdraw all meat products from all points of sale in the venue because he could smell the flesh being cremated all around him and wouldn't be able to perform to the best of his ability. Fair enough it does seem a bit dictatorish but anyway we cut him some slack on his leather footwear and we turned a blind eye to the organic cheese on the rider !
At the final encore he is then whisked of to Bling Central, argh the lovely smell of expensive Italian leather furniture, the fragrances of expensive eu de toilette and cosmetics probably tested on animals, the spatchcocked chickens sizzling to perfection whilst steak is flambèd medium rare, "two rabbit starters for table 5 how long ?" Shouts chef.
One would think that Steven would see this as a vulgar picture never mind the smell. Would he really put his head down in such a place ? ( big reveal) YOU BET HE WOULD, HE SEEMS QUITE AT EASE WITH IT ALL BECAUSE HE IS A PLASTIC, PHONEY.
Judge weeks described him as devious, trucelent and unreliable, the munchkins still struggle with that to this day and yet here before your very eyes the evidence is produced for all the munchkins to see ! The crank that is the wizard of moz,exposed in all his grandeur plain as day.
Honestly I'm sorry if I've ruined things for you but it's not like I'm going round telling little children that Father Christmas isn't reall.
I wish him well for 2015, I hope he can find his form again but he really needs to stop being a penafannytit and take a good look at what he has turned into, the wizard of Moz.

Thanks for the info, I will still buy his next album.

Wow, my post stirred up some tensions there Benny. So much rage, it must have hit a sensitive spot.

Thanks for proving my point and all.

Best to ignore them. It's easy, did someone post how to put anon on ignore, if so could you let me know how, then i won't have to read butchers shite

BTW

Brummie isn't from Birmingham, he loves Kate's Bush, bought a number of tickets for Hammersmith as he is a bit thick, worries about what his his children think of him.He is also full of shit and simply comes on here to wind people up, Reality Bites just goes along with him as she has no mind of her own, silly cow.

Once on ignore the site becomes a site where you can read about gigs etc without having to read their bull shit

"You are an interesting case, to say the least. You keep stating that you don't care about Morrissey's views--only his music. Yet you are completely consumed with declaring your opposition to Brummie, Benny, and Johnny's views at every chance you can get. Clearly VIEWS are very important to you. You are not fooling anyone with your indifference stance. Why do you choose to continue to delude yourself? Is it safer to be non-committed? Would taking a stance and owning up to it make you feel too vulnerable? Grow a pair, dude. Hold an opinion. Defend it. But don't act nonchalant when you are one of the most obsessed persons on these forums."

Throwing in, "I will still buy his next album," doesn't negate the fact you DO talk about VIEWS a lot. Almost exclusively.

PS - I am not a silly cow. This is a silly cow:

374028.gif

Benny, you nailed it.
We cant enjoy a beer and a sausage at one of his shows, but he can sit idly by, on perched corinthinan leather, while rabbits are roasted on the grill nearby? Good work on exposing this sham.

Where in this interview is he advertising the hotel?

Where us he supposed to stay? In one of the many vegetarian hotels around the world?

Canaries are songbirds, they sing songs to court their mate. Parrots are hookbills who mimic to assimilate with their environment. There is a ginormous difference.

He looks 75, but he's still cute. Still bit sure about that eyebrow scar.

jqmjr5.jpg

10p3ujk.jpg

I wonder what the hell happened. He had his nice house in la and seemed settled. Now he lives in hotels? Where does he keep his stuff or get his mail? Isn't hotel hopping and airfare quite expensive, he's rich but not paul mccartney rich.

And there's a woman wearing a fur coat in the magazine. But BB and company will walkways find something wrong with what he does, because they refused to believe he's human. They need to come here and cause chaos because they are jealous of morrissey and lead such boring lives this is their attention.

BTW

- - - Updated - - -

What a charming person you are! And I'm really sorry if I've upset you exposing Steven for being a todger,now go and sit in the corner and stop biting my ankles you bad Surface !
I'm so sorry Reality he's a bit highly strung but we shouldn't give up on him yet. I've seen a glimpse of hope in him somewhere.
Off topic as well !

according to "the week", nation news mag, a career in pop stardom will take 15 years off your life on average

He looks 75, but he's still cute. Still bit sure about that eyebrow scar.

jqmjr5.jpg

10p3ujk.jpg

Wow he looks like someone who has just been exposed as the biggest BUFFOON/CRANK/HYPOCRITE doesn't he ?
The munchkins will find him soon and liberate munchkin land and live happily ever after.

Wow, my post stirred up some tensions there Benny. So much rage, it must have hit a sensitive spot.

Thanks for proving my point and all.

No rage at all, I just had to dumb it down for ones who can't think for themselves.

"You are an interesting case, to say the least. You keep stating that you don't care about Morrissey's views--only his music. Yet you are completely consumed with declaring your opposition to Brummie, Benny, and Johnny's views at every chance you can get. Clearly VIEWS are very important to you. You are not fooling anyone with your indifference stance. Why do you choose to continue to delude yourself? Is it safer to be non-committed? Would taking a stance and owning up to it make you feel too vulnerable? Grow a pair, dude. Hold an opinion. Defend it. But don't act nonchalant when you are one of the most obsessed persons on these forums."

Throwing in, "I will still buy his next album," doesn't negate the fact you DO talk about VIEWS a lot. Almost exclusively.

opic
PS - I am not a silly cow. This is a silly cow:

374028.gif

Happy New Years (eve) RB. Still fighting the good fight I see. These Surface and Gregor fellows are quite interesting. I am glad they are posting because I enjoy reading all of the retorts that follow. They claim JB, BB, and The Butcher's comments to be off-topic, but they are right on point. This thread is about an article that will feature a Morrissey interview. He is giving the interview in a hotel that contains leather furniture and serves meat and cheese products from their kitchen. It does seem to be...at the very least...contradictory in nature to his proclamations from the stage.

As I have written before, this article and many articles posted on this site have nothing to do with his music. Morrissey the man, music and all, is what we are here to discuss. Everyone has a right to express their opinions...however strange or bothersome or questionable they might be to the reader.

I would never dream of blocking any poster because I like to have the opportunity to read everyone's thoughts uncensored. Sometimes I shake my head, sometimes I nod my head, sometimes I laugh, sometimes I roll my eyes, and sometimes I just scroll past a post. I believe some of the dissenters view this website as a "movie" that they have to sit through and they would like to edit it to fit their taste. I look at it more as a newspaper where I can flip through the pages to find those items that interest me the most. I wouldn't expect nor want an editor or here moderator to ban or remove any post from the site. It is up to me to decide what I want to read and I appreciate the fact that cries/whinges to the contrary have fallen on deaf fingers.

And you are definitely not a silly cow.....a little silly perhaps...but nothing about you is bovine in nature :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom