Morrissey: About to be cast as the 11th Doctor Who?

sparacus

An online campaign is now underway to encourage the Doctor Who production team to offer the part of the 11th Doctor (replacing David Tennant) to Morrissey. While this might mean putting his musical career on hold for a time, Moz would surely be the perfect choice given his charisma and sense of Englishness.

doctormoz.jpg

An online campaign is now underway to encourage the Doctor Who production team to offer the part of the 11th Doctor (replacing David Tennant) to Morrissey. While this might mean putting his musical career on hold for a time, Moz would surely be the perfect choice given his charisma and sense of Englishness.

Dohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Heve you watched Brookside spin-off "South" Morrissey guest appearnace?
Morrissey himself admits that he's not very good at acting.

He should remain as a singer and songwriter rather than start acting career.

Dohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Heve you watched Brookside spin-off "South" Morrissey guest appearnace?
Morrissey himself admits that he's not very good at acting.

He should remain as a singer and songwriter rather than start acting career.

I missed the Brookside appearance, however I'm sure that Moz is being too hard on himself. He is superb in videos such as 'Interesting Drug' & 'November Spawned a Monster'.

Dr Who is pure mince BTW.

And how could morrissey go to another dimension if he can't even leave the freakin' house....:p

I missed the Brookside appearance, however I'm sure that Moz is being too hard on himself. He is superb in videos such as 'Interesting Drug' & 'November Spawned a Monster'.

You can watch it on youtube.

Appearing his own video is totally different.
Morrissey doesn't have to do things he doesn't like.

In his statement posted on true-to-you in 2006, he was offered a role in a film, but turned it down.

Dr Who is pure mince BTW.

And how could morrissey go to another dimension if he can't even leave the freakin' house....:p

He doesn't leave the house precisely BECAUSE he's so busy going into other dimensions. Duh. :rolleyes:

He doesn't leave the house precisely BECAUSE he's so busy going into other dimensions. Duh. :rolleyes:

You would need some kind of vessel for that, unless he's a got a tardis in his toilet!

And if he's pissing and shitting in his Tardis, this is a clear violation of space code...:cool:

He'd be like a cross between Sylvester McCoy and K-9. Still be nice to see Moz exterminating the Daleks. I'm sure the NME would complain though

Morrissey is the new Doctor Who!

Tonight I had the misfortune (staying at my mums) to watch BBC Children In Need (is Wogan charging an appearance fee this year?)

They showed a short clip of this years Xmas Doctor Who special including a glimpse of who would be the next Doctor Who.... and it was Morrissey:eek:

David Morrissey:D

David Morrissey appeared in a BBC es a few years ago called 'Blackpool' in which he sang ''Heaven Knows I'm Miserable now'' - David Tennant appeared along side Morrissey. Tennant is the out going Doctor Who:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Re: Morrissey is the new Doctor Who!

Dohhhhhhhh!

You're 24 hours too late.

Well 24 hours ago I was at the S'n'G at the Salford Lads Club benefit gig..... right now I'm at my mum's house 100 miles away from Manchester.... so not quite up to scratch

Tags
geeky
Back
Top Bottom