Morrissey accosted in Rome - police officer demands "papers" - Sam Esty Rayner Photography / FB

See Sam's lovely photography page: https://www.facebook.com/samphotog/

Last night at 7.45 on Via del Corso in Rome, the Police Officer pictured below terrorized Morrissey for 35 minutes demanding "papers". Morrissey had no papers.
The Officer then said "I know who you are." Morrissey replied: "I know the law, I know my rights, and you have no reason to stop me." The Officer shouted very loudly and a crowd of over 100 people gathered. The Officer held his gun throughout the confrontation. After 35 minutes, Morrissey walked away, and the Officer did not follow.
Morrissey says: "This was a deliberate act of terror by this Officer, who had no personal identification, but whose Polizia 113 motor-bike had the plate G2458. I had not broken the law or acted suspiciously. The officer unlocked his gun and held it as he screamed into my face. Some people came to my rescue. This happened outside the Nike store, and many people filmed the obviously insane officer. I believe he recognized me and wanted to frighten me. I did not back down even though I believed he was about to shoot me. I urge people to beware of this dangerously aggressive Officer. He might kill you."

40315_rome_police_officer.jpg

halt-mozzer-papers.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Google translate is entertainment enough sometimes:
"A witness is Sam Esty Rayner young photographer and grandson of Moz that today on their Facebook profile has told an unfortunate mishap yesterday in the late afternoon to the famous uncle in front of the Nike Store Via Del Corso."

The secret is out!
Regards,
FWD.

MORRISSEY A ROMA TRATTENUTO DALLA POLIZIA PER OLTRE 30 MINUTI. “CREDEVO MI AVREBBERO SPARATO”.
http://www.indieforbunnies.com/2017...oltre-30-minuti-credevo-mi-avrebbero-sparato/

Ha, grandpa Moz. :p
End of the familyline?
Not yet!
There's still time! :D

He seems to attract this type of thing. First airport security in San Francisco (who are worse than ISIS) and now the Italian cop. What's up with that?

We simply have to wait for the big suck. All of that energy expelled outward will surely one day bounce back, squeezing us all into some really unfortunate pinhole of destruction and out the other side. Wherever that may lead to. Probably some place better (or at least kinder) than this.

Can't wait :squiffy:

He seems to attract this type of thing. First airport security in San Francisco (who are worse than ISIS) and now the Italian cop. What's up with that?
Could you imagine if Isis just released videos of them fondling hostage's balls? I think that would terrorize the world just fine. They can stop the beheadings now. Good old Morrissey, and his knack for really inappropriate hyperbole! :lbf:

We need to see some of this so called video footage to be fair.
Lots of questions until we see the footage.

Where were the lawnmowers ?
Why didn't Diesel step in to help ?
Was the police man just a fellow nosey humasexual looking for some bragging rights ?
Did the rear cleavage get the once over ?( remember #Airport-gate )
Is Steven going to report and press charges ?

Phone footage please ! ! ! ! !
Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I've always hated the myth that summer and heat make people happy. That could not be further from the truth. A car driven normally during summer has AC and the rest are suffering from heatwave road rage syndrome.

Science has shown that heat makes the brain softer and a softer brain creates anger. Morrissey does look a bit like an illegal alien these days.

Hopefully he now starts hating Italy and italians like I always have.

giphy.gif

I bet Moz walked away shouting "Bastardo, bastardo" making feminine hand signs like all italian "men" do.

It's Italy, what do people expect. Typical tourist.

United fans in Italy meeting with the so called "police".

police-move-in-to-control-manchester-united-fans-during-the-uefa-picture-id73809463

3755_1.jpg

It is like no one ever watched Gomorrah or realised Italy is a country run by the mob.
The police did a good job that night..... ;)

i'm impressed that morrissey did not back down though obviously being at the point of death, his life hanging by a thin thread

We only have his nephew's word on that, clearly he isn't going to say ''Morrissey shat himself and legged it''.
When a policeman has a gun, people tend not to run. Doesn't mean they stand their ground though. This isn't the Football Factory.

Yeah, cause one bad experience means everyone is the same and I wish you met the real ISIS cause they hate people like you.

giphy.gif

Steve,

The current budget does not allow for an overnight trip to Rome for dinner just because you didn't want to be the only one on the block that didn't go to "Johnny Rottens" July 4th Malibu Beach Blast Trump supporters Bar B Que yesterday. You are not Nancy's dad and Nancy can certainly make any pasta and marinara sauce your heart desires.

P.S.-Personal training is the hike to Zuma Canyon Trailhead today and please don't let Herman beat you to the top again. It looks bad for the marketing team.

Thanks!

Aidan Sczwburgmoyerski
Senior Account Manager
TMMG-El Segundo

Steve,

The current budget does not allow for an overnight trip to Rome for dinner just because you didn't want to be the only one on the block that didn't go to "Johnny Rottens" July 4th Malibu Beach Blast Trump supporters Bar B Que yesterday. You are not Nancy's dad and Nancy can certainly make any pasta and marinara sauce your heart desires.

P.S.-Personal training is the hike to Zuma Canyon Trailhead today and please don't let Herman beat you to the top again. It looks bad for the marketing team.

Thanks!

Aidan Sczwburgmoyerski
Senior Account Manager
TMMG-El Segundo

I send my love to you in Malibu boo hoo!

k0MvE.gif

That does not look like an Italian cop, certainly not an angry one, he'd have smashed the camera!
where is his motorbike helmet and his hair is to nice looking to have worn one?
If he has a gun, where is his body vest?
Looks more like a traffic warden to me.... something fishy about this.

He's a friggin italian policeman. Source: I am italian, and that is one hideous italian policeman. Behind him you can see his horrible motorbike.
As I understand this, they probably stopped him to have some fun in their boring lives, since they clearly understood he was famous but obviously didn't have any idea who he was. If Morrissey reacted as he told (He did not back down and told the cop he had no right to stop him) the cop certainly felt the need to assess his power and masculinity by screaming and showing his gun.

I am pretty sure nothing will happen to this guy, he will continue walking on earth with his dumb face scaring the living shit out of normal people.

I second everything bad you're saying about italian police in here, it's all well deserved.

" After 35 minutes Steven walked off "

This bit of the story has all the hallmarks of Sretford's hard knocks tough guy international doesn't it ?
He does a mean walk off does our Steve you know :laughing::rofl:

Remember Warsaw, Tuscan, Roundhouse, Liverpool ? To name a few :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

He's a friggin italian policeman. Source: I am italian, and that is one hideous italian policeman. Behind him you can see his horrible motorbike.
As I understand this, they probably stopped him to have some fun in their boring lives, since they clearly understood he was famous but obviously didn't have any idea who he was. If Morrissey reacted as he told (He did not back down and told the cop he had no right to stop him) the cop certainly felt the need to assess his power and masculinity by screaming and showing his gun.

I am pretty sure nothing will happen to this guy, he will continue walking on earth with his dumb face scaring the living shit out of normal people.

I second everything bad you're saying about italian police in here, it's all well deserved.
No, behind him we see a bike. Doesn't mean it is his. So he took his helmet off, his leather jacket off, his bullet proof vest off and then has a word with Morrissey? And then puts them all back on and rides off?
And all the while this is going on, we have one, just one photograph (and no video footage within 24 hours) that suggests nothing.

What we have here is a classic, needy media whore. He's causing trouble in the hopes of press attention, to satiate his narcissism. Where's the music, Steve?

people are saying wheres the footage,same people who said the same about the airport patdown,when the video was shown on here those same people were nowhere to be seen.just saying.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom