Morrissey 'aging gracefully' among his peers - djrioblog

That picture is ten years old. It sort of defeats the object of the piece. The pictures should really all be very recent if it is to mean anything.

Danny Elfman's done well for himself. $75million in the bank, plus Bridget Fonda.

I'm not sure what the point, if any, is of this. There would be a little more context if they listed the ages of the artists and the years they were active of when they had their biggest hit.

Also, some of the artists look great, some ok, some awful. Billy Idol looks so wrinkly.

And yes I have to agree with Mr. Barleycorn, the Moz picture is very old, making it more pointless. Morrissey hasn't done a photo shoot recently (Swords the last?) but they could have used a live shot or at leas tried to get within the last 5 years!

Look at Robert Smith, he looks really scary

at all pics The Cure singer looks the most ridiculous, time for a haircut and no lipstick and mascara

'and they say he's mentall' ... lovecats....

Look at Robert Smith, he looks really scary

at all pics The Cure singer looks the most ridiculous, time for a haircut and no lipstick and mascara

'and they say he's mentall' ... lovecats....

yeah i agree that robert smith looks like death, but he plays shows for 3+ hours, dives deep into the cure discography and never cancels. I would take morrissey looking bad all day if he could do those three things.

I must say seeing DM on every tour, Dave gahan looks real good, especially for someone who actually died

yeah i agree that robert smith looks like death, but he plays shows for 3+ hours, dives deep into the cure discography and never cancels. I would take morrissey looking bad all day if he could do those three things.
I must say seeing DM on every tour, Dave gahan looks real good, especially for someone who actually died

:thumb:

Three hours of the Cure sounds worse than death.

The amount of people who have had work done to them is amazing. Moz looks 20 years older than his age - just look at how young Sparks look next to him - but he at least hasn't had 10 face ops or so like some.

Dave Gahan is an addict, I really am wondering if he won the battle with the 'dragon'
lots of cocaine in the musicbizniz, Gahan was shooting golden brown, I can type from experience
that after sucha heavy time, you wom't jump around, and do full tours, so that's my point
why Idoubt if Gahan a clean addict [once an adict always an addict]

As for the Cure singer, the released some good work in the early days, their album
' 17 seconds' is a gem, I'm far from a Cure fan and 3 hours the Cure doesn't match up with
17 or 18 song Morrissey normally has in his setlist

and there are many artist whom I'd love to see for 1 and a half hour than 3 hours the Cure

'and they say he's mentall' ... Godspeed Nelson Mandela

Squeeze and Paul Weller look good!

Dave Gahan is an addict, I really am wondering if he won the battle with the 'dragon'
lots of cocaine in the musicbizniz, Gahan was shooting golden brown, I can type from experience
that after sucha heavy time, you wom't jump around, and do full tours, so that's my point
why Idoubt if Gahan a clean addict [once an adict always an addict]

As for the Cure singer, the released some good work in the early days, their album
' 17 seconds' is a gem, I'm far from a Cure fan and 3 hours the Cure doesn't match up with
17 or 18 song Morrissey normally has in his setlist

and there are many artist whom I'd love to see for 1 and a half hour than 3 hours the Cure

'and they say he's mentall' ... Godspeed Nelson Mandela
that's a pretty awful thing to say about somebody you don't even know. whatever Dave may or may not do is none of your business. let's just write him off then. why can't we all change and f***ing be nice for once.

U guys are all haters. Your talking about 3 bands that a whole entire weekend festival could be headlined by. Legends in They're own right. 1st Depeche can reach so many different class fans of music with what they have done over the years. And all of it tastefuly and respectfuly. And if Dave is still an addict I hope he never lets it get as bad as it was before but who cares. Arent we all an addict of one thing or another. What makes my addiction better than his? Now for or the cure. How dare u sit there and disrespect Robert Smith. You know why hes still done up... because it is who he really is. The man is a purist to what he does. He loves it lives it and respects it. I think of all the people I see in my day to day life and its many. Driving down the road on a busy freeway in rush hour traffic in LA. And I would bet all of them sway from day to day and year to year who they are what they do and how they comb they're hair just by what the style of the week is. Robert and the cure have been doing They're thing with a huge following since 1976. So screw what u have to say. Now for mr. Morrissey... what can you say about the man. Great music. Great heart. Loves his fans. Loves the iconic figure hes become and live through his iconic status to fight for whats right. Our generation has been blessed with him as our days Jimmy Dean. I love um all. Wish I could sit in a small pub in Dublin having pint after pint with them all.

U guys are all haters. Your talking about 3 bands that a whole entire weekend festival could be headlined by. Legends in They're own right. 1st Depeche can reach so many different class fans of music with what they have done over the years. And all of it tastefuly and respectfuly. And if Dave is still an addict I hope he never lets it get as bad as it was before but who cares. Arent we all an addict of one thing or another. What makes my addiction better than his? Now for or the cure. How dare u sit there and disrespect Robert Smith. You know why hes still done up... because it is who he really is. The man is a purist to what he does. He loves it lives it and respects it. I think of all the people I see in my day to day life and its many. Driving down the road on a busy freeway in rush hour traffic in LA. And I would bet all of them sway from day to day and year to year who they are what they do and how they comb they're hair just by what the style of the week is. Robert and the cure have been doing They're thing with a huge following since 1976. So screw what u have to say. Now for mr. Morrissey... what can you say about the man. Great music. Great heart. Loves his fans. Loves the iconic figure hes become and live through his iconic status to fight for whats right. Our generation has been blessed with him as our days Jimmy Dean. I love um all. Wish I could sit in a small pub in Dublin having pint after pint with them all.

This post is a thing of wonderment. Beautiful.

P.

I still think Morrissey looks dashing, even with my bias aside.

A wise man once wrote about the harsh truth of the cameras eye and how the photographer must really have it in for you. But some of the aging artist (??) are ridiculous.

Gary Neuman - looks like he's on his way to an audition for a geriatric version of Oliver Twist
Duran Duran - Simon Lebon looks like the murderer in an Agatha Christie novel
Spandau Ballet - just thinking of them makes me howl with laughter
The Cure - still freaks

Morrissey- gets more beautiful with every passing year.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom