:guitar::horny::guitar:

Photobucket deleted it, myspace won't even allow uploading it. :mad:

But here it is.... :)

Attachments

• 2106332.jpg
    2106332.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 41
StephenQiGlassesGrumpyAnim.gif

Only came on here to check my German thread, and this is what I find, now German is the last thing on my mind.

Fab! Morrissey should have used a 12" single to make it more of a talking point lol
Hes got a loverly colour and a nice furry body
feed him up a bit more and we have a daddy bear on our hands ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am so sure that out there there are people who would pay a
fortune to get hold of the actual 7 inch single Moz uses to cover it up.
Cheers Moz

Is it normal to look at pictures of a naked 50-year-old man on the internet? How do you explain this to your friends?

This just had me laughing out loud!!!!!:D

That's the reason I haven't been able to get a proper look at it until now:p

It's a great pic, very bold, Morrissey obviously feeling very comfortable and confident. Takes away a little mystery, but still a bit left:horny:

This pic needs to go large:)

I tried not to , but.....
ParisMoz1.jpg
:D

Well done! It had to be done......absolutely brilliant. I love how fast you knit these dolls.

Morrissey definately needs to be given one....... a doll,:o I mean

I'm sure all the ladies are wondering:

1) How come they didn't use CDs?
2) Didn't the holes on 45's used to be much bigger?

Last edited:
There's a naked man standing in my dreams...
I know who he is...
but I don't like what it means...

I'm sure all the ladies are wondering:

1) How come they didn't use CDs?
2) Didn't the holes on 45's used to be much bigger?

Didn't 45's have those snap-in plastic thingys to adapt them to the turntable? I think someone snapped in those plastic things to cover up what was not meant to be seen!!!:horny::D

Didn't 45's have those snap-in plastic thingys to adapt them to the turntable? I think someone snapped in those plastic things to cover up what was not meant to be seen!!!:horny::D

Good eye, Super Sleuth!

Didn't he say in print somewhere that he loves vinyl, but its so hard to find the needles?

:D

two remarks:Morrissey's pose reminds me of another pic around vauxhall era, which brings the next question: who took the Pic?was it Jake?so many questions..;)
you mean probably this pic where he has honey wriiten on his chest..was shot by jake back then and was the inlay cover of hold on to your friends :
a30e5615.jpg

Perhaps someone has mentioned this before, but does anyone else notice all the love bites on his chest (nipple area) and above his belly button? maybe it's just oddly placed hair or a trick of the lighting but the more I look at this picture the more I'm convinced they are definitely there! :eek:
someone from the main page guessed the band and moz was shot seperately..
Does it look to anyone else that maybe everyone was shot seperatly and then the pictures assembled as one? It's sorta like they don't all seem to fit the same way into the shot.
convo:
Re:Humm
You might be right. I met Jessee once, and I thought he was fairly short- maybe 5-7? Not 6 ft like Mozz. I think they jiggered them around sort of.
Re:Humm
Yeah, I read someplace once that Jesse was 5'6 so the pic just don't really work out as being one shot.
Yes
You can see it from the shadows on the floor. They don't make sense.
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/comments.pl?sid=29339&cid=319873

i cant think of any 50 year old singer doing this and looking that tight
...like prof aaliyah once said: "age aint nothing but a number" ;)
but moz you cant deny going to the gym anymore..even with the best genes you have to work out to look like that with 50 or pardon 49..:p

Last edited:
If someone wouldn't mind explaining...

Where is this picture from EXACTLY, searching but not turning up solid info. Is it the Paris single, then is it the cover of one of the CD's or the inner sleeve of the 7-inch, just wanna know cause I have all 3 on pre-order. ANY HELP??

Thanks,

- J

If someone wouldn't mind explaining...

Where is this picture from EXACTLY, searching but not turning up solid info. Is it the Paris single, then is it the cover of one of the CD's or the inner sleeve of the 7-inch, just wanna know cause I have all 3 on pre-order. ANY HELP??

Thanks,

- J
THE INLAY COVER BUT im not sure if its only the 7inch inlay or the cd inlay as well:confused:
here it says it only 7 inch but im not 100 percent sure if it really is not included in the cd..he only mentioned the 7inch though
http://pinkisthenewblog.com/home/2009/01/morrissey-gets-nekkid-for-his-new-single/#more-20471

Last edited:
Tags
50 year old virgin art boz needed a 12" drop the record i can tag too international male jesse = ftm? jesse has moobs love-handle heaven matt walker please misssexygarytoo moz sexgod naked morrissey next step: dick out omg! proof there's a god pubes records off sexyalainmissed sol wishes he were phish strange wank material 4 da galz wank material 4 da gayz you're so welcome!
Back
Top Bottom