Morrissey and ghosts

chris

apologies if this has been brought up previously, but i was flicking through mozipedia and was intrigued by the entry on ghosts. in particular mozzzer's comments about the '12 o'clock candle' ritual. it involves staring into a mirror at the stroke of midnight with only a candle for light. supposedly you are able to see the image of a ghost in the mirror. has anyone tried this out? i have to say im a cynic when it comes to these type of things but it has piqued my curiousity nonetheless. on a somewhat related note, it was interesting to note the aleister crowley quote scrawled on the wall in a photo included in the book, the one with johnny marr with his guitar backstage. nice little occult reference there.

cheers. i find this sort of stuff fascinating. figured that it would be have brought up here before.

apologies if this has been brought up previously, but i was flicking through mozipedia and was intrigued by the entry on ghosts. in particular mozzzer's comments about the '12 o'clock candle' ritual. it involves staring into a mirror at the stroke of midnight with only a candle for light. supposedly you are able to see the image of a ghost in the mirror. has anyone tried this out? i have to say im a cynic when it comes to these type of things but it has piqued my curiousity nonetheless. on a somewhat related note, it was interesting to note the aleister crowley quote scrawled on the wall in a photo included in the book, the one with johnny marr with his guitar backstage. nice little occult reference there.

I just read about it too and was wondering if anyone had tried it. I am too much of a chicken to try it and I know someone that lived here died.

thanks. reading the thread now.

☼─╔╗╔╗─╔╗╔╗╗╔═╔═║─╔═╔╗╔╗─☼
☼─║╦║║─╚╗─║─╠═╠═║─╠═║─╚╗─☼
☼─╚╝╚╝─╚╝─║─╚═╚═╚═╚═║─╚╝─☼

(Code for the ghost is real. :p)

what do i think ghosts are? i have no idea. they could be anything. what makes it so fascinating.

what do i think ghosts are? i have no idea. they could be anything. what makes it so fascinating.

Im still one of the "I,ll believe it when I see it" brigade,but this is a true story.Try stay awake

A couple of years ago my partner was staying for the weekend.I lived alone at the time.

At about 2am,he woke me up by diving under the covers and grabbing hold of me.Iasked him what the hell but he just said nothing and I fell straight back to sleep.

The morning after,reluctantly and after much nagging,he told me what happened.

He asked what my dad ,who died about 10 years before,looked like and I told him.

"He was at the side of the bed,looking at you"

I slept with the light on for the next couple of nights

Last edited:
i'm the same, billy. i have never seen a ghost, and will never believe wholeheartedly until i do. but i have had a few experiences where i felt something. a presence maybe.

Im still one of the "I,ll believe it when I see it" brigade,but this is a true story.Try stay awake

A couple of years ago my partner was staying for the weekend.I lived alone at the time.

At about 2am,he woke me up by diving under the covers and grabbing hold of me.Iasked him what the hell but he just said nothing and I fell straight back to sleep.

The morning after,reluctantly and after much nagging,he told me what happened.

He asked what my dad ,who died about 10 years before,looked like and I told him.

"He was at the side of the bed,looking at you"

I slept with the light on for the next couple of nights

That's creepy.

Tags
religion
Back
Top Bottom