Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Re: Morrissey and his links to paedophiles?

I promoted the item not as news but as something of interest but I know the mention of the topic upsets some people. A site is making some links, in light of the recent Cliff Richard connection. Make what you want out of it or ignore it, I am glad you can easily dismiss it.

the most pathetic and disingenuous post ever to appear on here as davidt just proves what everyone else thinks and says bout this site. if it can be "easily dismissed" as the insane ramblings of a conspiracy-theorist, it shouldnt be on here. would you post a front page link to a site that decided to accuse davidt of paedophilia on such scant, tenuous "evidence"? coz you know surely that would be "of inteerst" to readers of this site as well? no of course you wouldnt. this is just payback for the morrissey comment about davidt being an irritant. nobody is fooled by your despicable lack of judgement davidt.

Yes, I read it and am disgusted! Let's destroy that site.

David did you even read the article? Go read it. Are you going to post a link to my Symbolic Thread on the mainpage next because I mention Morrissey's name? There's nothing here?

I absolutely applaud this site's openness and whatever Morrissey has said about it in the past is way over the top, but to put this on the main page is just wrong on every level.
Morrissey has probably been accused of all kinds of hideous things on the internet. Are they all going to be posted to the main page, just because someone somewhere said it and it's therefore of interest?
The site that's been linked to is sub-David Icke paranoid fantasy of the worst kind. They see conspiracy everywhere. If you're famous or in a position of power you can be sure they've accused you of pedophilia. It's hysterical and frankly I worry about the people behind the site as they seem both obsessed with pedophilia and out of touch with reality.
Posting this guff to the main page does everything to justify Morrissey's attacks on this site.

Yes, I read it and am disgusted! Let's destroy that site.

Or lets take the advice of your favorite moderator and DON'T FEED THE TROLLS and ignore the site?

This is a ridiculous item to link to. Very damaging to this site's reputation. Please take it down.

Wait a minute...

Morrissey, David T and Sir Jimmy Savile have 2 eyes each.

That's 3 people, Minus the eyes they have. 3 - 2 = 1.

1 is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.

Rolf Harris is lonely in his jail cell.

Cell is a character is the anime series, dragon ball z.

Dragons are kind of like lizards.

David Icke thinks that George Bush Senior is a peadophile.

Peodophiles are bad.

Bad is an album by Michael Jackson.

The jackson five, weirdly has five members.

George Bush Sr, Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, Michael Jackson and Cliff Richard = 5 people.

It's all there plain as day.

Did you hear that David Tseng is linked to child molesters? Literally! He literally linked to a page about child molesters. Therefore: David Tseng is linked to child molesters!

Let's just keep posting David Tseng and Child Molester and promoting that link. Sorry, if that upsets some people...but a link is a link, right?

vile David T

The blog is homophobic and so are the ones below it.
David T is homophobic!

I heard from someone who once claimed to know someone who said that he had proof that Morrissey was a shape-shifting lizard.
Can my claim also be posted to the main page, for the sake of balance?
If not, why not?

For those that don't think this should be posted here, you can react a lot of ways. Blaming the messenger is not the best option.

Look at the accusations or attempts to associate Morrissey with something so hideous and take it out on the blogger.

I didn't know someone was saying these things and I have no suspicion in my mind that Morrissey has anything to do with paedophilia. Bring your complaints up with thecolemanexperience. But why take the challenging route when the path of least resistance is to just post here and blame davidt?

This should be where we work together to set the record straight but we aren't capable of that. We aren't interested in that. We just want something to complain about.

Here is where you can let the author know how you feel: http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/about/

For those that don't think this should be posted here, you can react a lot of ways. Blaming the messenger is not the best option.

Look at the accusations or attempts to associate Morrissey with something so hideous and take it out on the blogger.

I didn't know someone was saying these things and I have no suspicion in my mind that Morrissey has anything to do with paedophilia. Bring your complaints up with thecolemanexperience. But why take the challenging route when the path of least resistance is to just post here and blame davidt?

This should be where we work together to set the record straight but we aren't capable of that. We aren't interested in that. We just want something to complain about.

Here is where you can let the author know how you feel: http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/about/

You're forgetting the tiny fact that the author of that site is clearly a narcissistic troubled mentalist.
Do you really think Morrissey fans posting to his site is going to do anything other than spur him on to post more paranoid hysterical nonsense?
The way you deal with a nutcase like that is to ignore him and not give him the oxygen.

It's a ridiculous thread and article but credit davidt for lettin it stay up, the amount of times I've seen him caned on here (by you members) for picking and choosing what stories/topics get shown, calling him a hypocrite and what not. He can't do right can he?

Morrissey killed Madeleine McCann!!!
You heard it here first!
Quick, post this to the main page.
If not, why not?

Bravo! :thumb:

Word on the street is that Morrissey was the real Zodiac Killer and only stopped killing when Johnny Marr knocked on his door and gave him another channel for his creative energies.
Keep it under your hat (and post it on the main page)!

I promoted the item not as news but as something of interest but I know the mention of the topic upsets some people. A site is making some links, in light of the recent Cliff Richard connection. Make what you want out of it or ignore it, I am glad you can easily dismiss it.

Davidt, you are officially a dickhead.

The reaction is terrible, far worse than the actual thread. Have a word with yourselves, talk about fuelling the fire, f***ing retard c***s.

I haven't read the comments but I am disgusted that trash and false accusations that are clearly unsubstantiated made by a troubled individual are considered as Morrissey news.

For that reason. I'm out.

Truly so low.

This is a ridiculous item to link to. Very damaging to this site's reputation. Please take it down.

The complete lack of logic the site uses reduces the ideas to the inane ramblings of someone with dementia. THese aren't "ideas" that we may find upsetting, it's just plain slander. Add to that an anonymous person found the article (really?) with the lead off that the ideas are "enlightening?" It shouldn't even be put on the table to discuss. It isn't an article writen by a writer, the ideas formed are not cohesive, wouldn't pass a sixth grade essay test. It's not news. Are we next going to ideate on all the twitter hateposts that mention Morrissey's name?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom