Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Letter in yesterday's Independent:

letter.JPG

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/letters/letters-tabloid-bbc-and-the-cliff-richard-raid-9677115.html

Probably Ian McKellen, the dirty so and so.

Oh ffs if you're going to troll the forum at least think of something vaguely f***ing amusing to say.
I've never known anyone with so little to say who posts so f***ing much.
It's like you're proud of how unbelievably f***ing banal and uninteresting you are.
We get it, you can't talk to girls and you've got nothing else to do.
But put some effort into it, please.

Oh ffs if you're going to troll the forum at least think of something vaguely f***ing amusing to say.
It's like you're proud of how unbelievably f***ing banal and uninteresting you are.

Can we really expect anything more from a pea-brained rodent?

Can we really expect anything more from a pea-brained rodent?

I've been arguing with mouse brain about this:

Well..it looks like david t. is violating his own standards of Member Conduct.

If you go down the page lower right hand corner and click on Terms of Service.....Go to Member Conduct.

Look at number one....david t. is obviously violating his OWN standards of conduct by uploading and posting this article about pedophile links.

He was wrong to do it by his OWN guidelines.

What do you think RB?

If you go down the page lower right hand corner and click on Terms of Service.....Go to Member Conduct.

Look at number one....david t. is obviously violating his OWN standards of conduct by uploading and posting this article about pedophile links.

What do you think RB?

f*** off

Well I did have a "wake up and smell the rohypnol" joke on the way, don't think I'll bother now :(

What do you think RB?

I think you need to stop spamming the site with numerous threads about the same topic. As well as stop posting this same nonsense on profile walls. I just deleted your post. You should recieve a timeout for spamming, imo. You should be grateful I am not the administrator. You would have been sent to the kiddie pool long ago.

I think you need to stop spamming the site with numerous threads about the same topic. As well as stop posting this same nonsense on profile walls. I just deleted your post. You should recieve a timeout for spamming, imo. You should be grateful I am not the administrator. You would have been sent to the kiddie pool long ago.

What are the Terms of Service and Member Conduct rules for?

Who are they for?

Do these rules apply to you or the administrator?

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the Terms of Service and Member Conduct rules for?[

Guidelines.

Who are they for?

Members.

Do these rules apply to you or the administrator?

To me? Yes. Administrator? No. He can change them at will. Or interpret them ( like a SCJ interprets the Constitution). He is a god as far as Solo is concerned. And he can strike you down if he chooses. :lbf: Remember me saying it is not a democracy? You don't get an equal vote with David. Are you helping to fund this site? Writing the code? Be happy you are still allowed to post. David is a generous and tolerant man. You are a whiny, bald man.

btw the canard that this is a matter of censorship is balls, but doubly so when you realise that loads of anonymous posts are refused by the mods here.
I doubt this one will get through, but if it does, I find it very strange that some are refused when it's patently obvious to all here that a large amount of posts on this forum are personal attacks which use very colourful language.
It seems a very peculiar and arbitrary system of moderation, whereby some questionable posts are let through while loads of others aren't.
Censorship is certainly employed here and regularly, but it's a moot point as no one is asking for the link to be censored anyway...

It's laughable, isn't it? They censor the hell out of this site, convince the pawns they don't and then King David writes off all he can and calls it "breaking even". This latest escapade kills two birds with one stone -- click-bait and vengeance. The faithfully blind toadies who've fallen for this latest escapade have scaled new heights of benightedness here on Solo.

Surely you realize the answer to this is yes simply by being here.

You think those ads generate a lot of dollars for David? No way. This is not a profit generating enterprise. Perhaps the ads fund the cost of the servers. But his labor and the labor of the mods is not being compensated.

Guidelines.

Members

To me? Yes. Administrator? No. He can change them at will. Or interpret them ( like a SCJ interprets the Constitution). He is a god as far as Solo is concerned. And he can strike you down if he chooses. :lbf: Remember me saying it is not a democracy? You don't get an equal vote with David. Are you helping to fund this site? Writing the code? Be happy you are still allowed to post. David is a generous and tolerant man. You are a whiny, bald man.

Look...you said the other day...that you like this site just the way it is.....this is not true.

You didn't like it when I was mean to you....and you didn't like it when Crystal was mean to you. It was obvious that she and I were getting under your skin.

We did it on purpose to make a point. My motivation was a little bit different. I think this site can be better. Ethically and morally. And you've got the rules in place as I'm pointing out.

Terms of Service...and Member Conduct. Please read them.

I shave my head..ha. Not bald...ha.

Actually I'd be willing to pay a yearly fee to be a member of a well run site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also if this idiot thought about it logically, posting something like this which may cause a small spike in page views but multiple people to say they are never returning to the site in the long run doesn't make any sense. Talk about conspiracy theories!

You think those ads generate a lot of dollars for David? No way. This is not a profit generating enterprise. Perhaps the ads fund the cost of the servers. But his labor and the labor of the mods is not being compensated.

Also if this idiot thought about it logically, posting something like this which may cause a small spike in page views but multiple people to say they are never returning to the site in the long run doesn't make any sense. Talk about conspiracy theories!

Quit ignoring me david t.

Respond to the question about you violating your own Terms of Service and Member Conduct rules....

No, posting a link is generally not considered a violation, because, well it's just a link.

If someone came on the site and posted the content I'd have to look at the post.

Quit ignoring me david t.

Respond to the question about you violating your own Terms of Service and Member Conduct rules....

According to RB's "facts", everyone always returns to this site. Or is she exempted from your "logic"?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom