Morrissey and Rogan - The Severed Alliance

It's a rather heavy tome, but in my opinion a must read for any Smiths/Moz fan. I felt a bit guilty buying though, as if I should stay loyal to Morrissey. Daft I know, but that's how I felt.

I don't think it's daft, and it's not just you either. Last night my husband's best buddy gave me Morrissey: The Albums, and The Smiths: Songs That Saved Your Life for Christmas. When I opened the Rogan one he quickly said "I know... but it's good and I bought it for you so you wouldn't have to feel guilty for buying it yourself." :D

In a pub near to the venue before a Morrissey concert, during the boxers tour (I think. Sheffield, I think) I was talking to a guy. He told me he was Rogan, which I doubted. So, I went outside to my car and got the book. Compared his face to that in the book. He then signed it and wrote something that I never understood until I read the book. The book is somewhere in my attic or I would look it out to explain better. It is a reference to a chapter and a word I don't remember properly.

...oh, please elaborate!

Was it Rogan?
What was the quote and what did it refer to?

...I think a dig around the attic is in order ;)

...oh, please elaborate!

Was it Rogan?
What was the quote and what did it refer to?

...I think a dig around the attic is in order ;)

Yes, I too am also highly curious! Elaborate!

Back
Top Bottom