Morrissey and Smiths Collection multiple live shows - compilations

Malmo 2002

No words can express how much I love this show. It's an extremely good audience recording that almost sounds mixing-desk sourced; but more important is the energy. The setlist is incredible and Morrissey's genuine enthusiasm comes through in waves. It's so f***ing good.

Wiki entry

Phoenix 2002

This was the first date of the comeback tour and it's a hell of a show. Incredible setlist where he resurrected some Viva Hate-era stuff and played At Amber for the first and only time. He debuted The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores and First Of The Gang To Die, as well as the then-much-faster arrangement of Mexico. Opened the set with an anomalous but awesome rock-version of Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want and closed it with the first ever solo performance of There is A Light That Never Goes Out. We also got a new, revitalized arrangement of Jack The Ripper.

Great set, great energy. The recording is audience-sourced but it's very enjoyable; not as good as Malmo sound-wise but still a hell of a bootleg.

Last edited:
Malmo 2002

No words can express how much I love this show. It's an extremely good audience recording that almost sounds mixing-desk sourced; but more important is the energy. The setlist is incredible and Morrissey's genuine enthusiasm comes through in waves. It's so f***ing good.

Wiki entry
This is a cracking gig - should be in everyone's collection.
Cheers,
FWD.

Triple Tel Aviv gigs.

All radio stream sourced and sound great - kudos to the original posters.
(any anomalies are via the stream not the encoder).

View attachment 43657

Tel Aviv, Israel - Heatwave Festival (July 29, 2008).
Last Of The Famous International Playboys / Ask / First Of The Gang To Die / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / That's How People Grow Up / Vicar In A Tutu / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sister, I'm A Poet / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? / The Loop / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Death Of A Disco Dancer / You Say You Don't Love Me / All You Need Is Me / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Life Is A Pigsty / How Soon Is Now? // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xqt10e

Tel Aviv - Bitan1 (July 21, 2012).

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Know It's Over / Black Cloud / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Speedway / Still Ill / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You // I Will See You In Far Off Places

https://www.sendspace.com/file/54dztu

Tel-Aviv, Israel - Charles Bronfman Auditorium (Aug. 23, 2016).
Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / All You Need Is Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You Have Killed Me / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dqjf3t

Enjoy,
FWD.

Mozza Tov!

Wireless 02 2008
(soundboard)
Wiki entry

Roundhouse XFM 2008

(soundboard; my understanding is that this boot is the same show ripped from two different broadcasts with mostly, but not exactly, the same set; both versions have excellent sound but subtly different audio quality)
...not sure which night at the Roundhouse this was; he played a residency there that week

Coachella 2009
The complete show culled from two sources; soundboard where available otherwise decent audience
Wiki entry

BBC Theater 2009
(soundboard; full show including First Of The Gang to Die and All You Need Is Me usually not present on this boot)
Wiki entry

Glastonbury 2011 (with Mexico '11 tacked on)
(soundboard)
Wiki entry Glasto
...as for the handful of Mexico '11 shows tacked on to the end; they're from a radio broadcast that somebody (if memory serves I wanna say Viva Hate) ripped and shared. I believe that most of the broadcast was patchy, or cut short, or something, can't remember, hence there only being four songs. But the quality is excellent and a couple of the tracks are not in the Glasto portion of the boot. I truly cannot recall the exact date/venue the broadcast was taken from, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom