"Morrissey and Violence" by Ian Kashani

Aimee writes:

Recently, Portland artist and Morrissey fan, Ian Kashani, published an essay, "Morrissey and Violence" on his website.

Link:
https://iankashani.com/morrissey-and-violence

I really enjoyed it, and thought it brought up a pretty unique perspective on the recent events involving Billy Bragg, Morrissey, and the media. I'm submitting it cause I thought it would be of interest to Morrissey fans.

That tries so, so hard, but misses the goal. He doesn't mention or try to 'contextualize the comments such as 'Migrant boats mean migrant votes' or 'Don't apologise for being called a racist', amongst other recent examples. A judicious use of Occam's Razor would lead you to the obvious and correct conclusion here without trying to intellectualize it all. It's simple - Morrissey had become a racist old man, and that explains everything.

Yes, very much enjoyed reading that.
We need more thought-provoking articles like this instead of the usual polarizing ones.

That tries so, so hard, but misses the goal. He doesn't mention or try to 'contextualize the comments such as 'Migrant boats mean migrant votes' or 'Don't apologise for being called a racist', amongst other recent examples. A judicious use of Occam's Razor would lead you to the obvious and correct conclusion here without trying to intellectualize it all. It's simple - Morrissey had become a racist old man, and that explains everything.

That explains everything if you are a retard. Anyone who does not hate themselves or their skin color and culture are aware of the negative impact of mass immigration and open borders policies. Demographic replacement, terrorism, child trafficing/sexual abuse and all the other nefarious things that come along with illegal immigration of peoples flooding a country. Morrissey sees this and is calling it. Logic and reason

I wish Morrissey would do a live cover of 'ebony and ivory'. I think it would sound good and i think it would help towards laying the racism worries to rest.

"Don't apologise for being called a racist" because it is so overused and means anyone who doesn't pander to "all immigration is good" and mass immigration has no downside.
Some of Morrissey's fans have become bitter because Morrissey doesn't put a bow on immigration and make it all pink and pretty like Billy Bragg does from the mean streets of Dorset.

I wish Morrissey would do a live cover of 'ebony and ivory'. I think it would sound good and i think it would help towards laying the racism worries to rest.
He could get Kanye to be Stevie Wonder.

YES! The video would be Morrissey sat next to a 'blacked up' version of Morrissey. Sam could direct. This is definitely a great idea, and anyone who disagrees is probably racist.

YES! The video would be Morrissey sat next to a 'blacked up' version of Morrissey. Sam could direct. This is definitely a great idea, and anyone who disagrees is probably racist.
The sycophants around here are already in “black-face” from dwelling up his shit-tube so, perhaps they could do some kind of choir/chorus thing? Could be a great kick-start to the upcoming, off-strip Vegas residency!

Just imagine... a shitstain choir - fresh from his anus - singing in discordant harmony, while Stephen Yaxley-Lennon attempts a cage escape. Toss in Anne Marie Waters as the clown, to entertain the kids. SER is obviously tasked with providing pre-show imaging - particularly where fonts are required. ...and in case you may think I’ve forgotten about the band. I have not. The current crop won’t do, even for The Dresden Room. We need someone who can handle the solo work, the Smiths covers AND the rest of the covers. Morrissey needs Marty and Elayne, if he really wants to take this shit to the next level.

This is pure brilliance. Might even run past 65 minutes. ...perhaps even 90, with an intermission for fresh cashmere changes and a Kerrygold break!

If we can get him to ramp-up interest with 4-5 cancellations between now and then, I do believe we have the making of a proper spectacle here. Let’s make it happen!!!!

Morrissey is on the upswing again! Bless his blackened, dead soul.

Nazi Pete king of Bradford

Nazi Pete king of Bradford
Assuming this is your weak-ass response to my 100% accurate post above, you’ve got your facts, people and panties twisted.

I don’t expect much from the likes of you. ...but please, don’t confuse me with someone named Pete. Makes my f***ing skin crawl almost as much as the borscht-level new Morrissey download.

Free speech

Morrissey went from "It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes guts to be gentle and kind" to "it's not your birthday anymore. There's no need to be kind to you, and the will to see you smile and belong has now gone."

Morrissey's worst nature has eclipsed his best; he's become a nasty, bitter, vindictive old coot who spouts political opinions while refusing to vote. He accuses journalists of lying and twisting his words, then gets caught out in public when they produce the transcripts. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

I'll give Morrissey this though: he is the ultimate sadist. He seduced his audience with warmth and wit, then he broke their hearts. That is a testament to his truly prodigious talent, and the depth of his dysfunction.

Such a great, great singer. Such a shame.

Morrissey went from "It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes guts to be gentle and kind" to "it's not your birthday anymore. There's no need to be kind to you, and the will to see you smile and belong has now gone."

Morrissey's worst nature has eclipsed his best; he's become a nasty, bitter, vindictive old coot who spouts political opinions while refusing to vote. He accuses journalists of lying and twisting his words, then gets caught out in public when they produce the transcripts. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

I'll give Morrissey this though: he is the ultimate sadist. He seduced his audience with warmth and wit, then he broke their hearts. That is a testament to his truly prodigious talent, and the depth of his dysfunction.

You come out with good stuff.. Are you on social media.

I think you and Amy are two of the better ones

This is an accurate summation. I want to be able to say something clever but you've said it all.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom