11-22 St. Louis, MO - Peabody Opera House
11-25 Chicago, IL - Riviera Theater
11-28 Detroit, MI - The Fillmore Detroit
11-30 Washington, DC - The Anthem
12-02 New York, NY - Theatre at Madison Square Garden
12-04 Philadelphia, PA - The Fillmore
12-07 Boston, MA - Orpheum Theatre

^ with Billy Idol

Ticketmaster / Live Nation starting to show on sale dates for shows Sep. 29, pre-sales starting Sep. 25.

UPDATE 5:00 PM PT:

Image from Morrissey Official FB:

40800_2017_tour.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Im going with 8 cancellations, one hissy fit and one wussy fit. One band member suffering an unspecified ailment requiring a trip to the hospital but no actual check in. Just the bare minimum for a cancel excuse.
Now if we could someone post the rider with all the cheese items, we would be eternally thankful.:clipboard:

I think that specifically through his relationship with Julia, where the superfan's website became the official internet presence , repeatedly chatting with her during concerts, giving her guest list spots, possibly songs written about her, etc- Morrissey has provided dangerous precedent where he encourages unstable/stalker behavior. You could make the argument that he, when viewed through the lens of his music obsessed youth, equates obsession with love. Autobiography makes it seem that way. Musicians as living holy relics and objects of veneration. I've wondered before if he has both saved and ruined lives over the course of his career.

I really want to hear Julia's story. If she wrote an honest account of her experiences, I would be first in line to buy it.
me too. seems like it would be an interesting story and as a person she seems likeable enough.

Im going with 8 cancellations, one hissy fit and one wussy fit. One band member suffering an unspecified ailment requiring a trip to the hospital but no actual check in. Just the bare minimum for a cancel excuse.
Now if we could someone post the rider with all the cheese items, we would be eternally thankful.:clipboard:

Wow ! That's quite a wager you've placed :eek: sounds like you might have some insider info.
I'm wondering wether I should hedge my bets and place a venue power cut cancellation or what about a direct hit on the venue by North Korean missile.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

When people give in and buy from Stubhub, they support the financial rape of the consumer, and the notion that art is only for the highest bidder. I would rather stay home from any show than support legalized theft.

I'm pretty sure there were a couple of thousand seats that were all purchased at face value in the rows behind me. No one forced me to pay a premium and I could have sat in row Q for far less money if I chose.

here is my prediction: all shows after LA and before NY:cancellation. Furthermore, if Moz walks onstage at the Hollywood Bowl and notices empty row of seats then all shows from that moment on are in peril.

7 cancellations or 4 cancellations and 3 'postponements'.
the odds right now, in Vegas, of Moz doing all fifteen dates are 9 trillion to one.

My calendar reminder popped up to buy Morrissey tickets tomorrow but, hmm, still no code. Wtf.

Set down the mimosa and hit send.

Please put me down for five cancellations/hissyfications.
Thank You.
Anyone buying tickets for "St Louis", out in the boondocks, is clearly out of his mind.

I'm pretty sure there were a couple of thousand seats that were all purchased at face value in the rows behind me. No one forced me to pay a premium and I could have sat in row Q for far less money if I chose.
No shit? Face value you say? Prior to the mainstream acceptance of legalized theft by sanctioned scalpers, all tickets were face value. Enjoy.

EDIT: I suppose you had the fools that would stand out front scalping, but there's no denying that they were not as big a problem as the actual ticket outlets being in on the scam.

Doo wop..Doo Wop...Doo..Doo..Diddy...Malibu Steve is not comin' to use city. Get outta here! Faget about it...Lets go to Pat's for a cheese steak!

The list- I do believe in many of the rumors, because I've seen some people acting completely awfully to others, yelling "You're in my spot! Move!" being verbally and sometimes physically violent and stuff along those lines.
But I digress- It's not my style to do what they do.

As for reunions? NO. I've seen several bands on their reunions, and not one of them were anything other than sad. Now if Moz & Marr reconciled their differences and wanted to pen some songs together, or play a stripped down show, sure. Why not? But if a Smiths reunion were to happen, even if hell froze over, and Mike Joyce was behind the throne, I would be thinking "But, that's not The Smiths." They were a moment in time, and transcended the sum of their parts. You can't recapture the past.

yelling "You're in my spot! Move!" I just laugh and say go ahead ! it's all yours ! :lbf: people will be what they are can't change them by standing in their way. Look at Joyce he will always be Joyce, which in my opinion is quite unfortunate. ;)

'You can't recapture the past' I agree,:thumb: I don't know why some of the posters on here want them to get back together for, very sad. But it's the same with new M songs and people that keep wanting him to write like it's still nineteen eighty three ! :lbf:doh:

The list- I do believe in many of the rumors, because I've seen some people acting completely awfully to others, yelling "You're in my spot! Move!" being verbally and sometimes physically violent and stuff along those lines.
But I digress- It's not my style to do what they do.

As for reunions? NO. I've seen several bands on their reunions, and not one of them were anything other than sad. Now if Moz & Marr reconciled their differences and wanted to pen some songs together, or play a stripped down show, sure. Why not? But if a Smiths reunion were to happen, even if hell froze over, and Mike Joyce was behind the throne, I would be thinking "But, that's not The Smiths." They were a moment in time, and transcended the sum of their parts. You can't recapture the past.

Been to loads of Morrissey gigs and have never noticed any of that sort of behaviour?

I am NOT going. Even though this is as close as he can get to Canada, I think I will pass. Maybe I am speaking too soon. It all depends on the album. If it's a masterpiece I would go to hear the new songs, but if it's not, there is no point of me dragging myself to Seattle. Besides, by the end of October I am so exhausted from working overtime through the crush season that all I want to do on my day off is to stay in bed.

This may be useful for Wednesday's presales:

https://zumic.com/morrissey-sets-fall-2017-tour-dates-ticket-presale-code-and-on-sale-info

For the American Express cardmember presale, you can use the promo password INGOLD, and for the Citi cardmember presale, you can use the promo passcode 412800, but you will need an American Express or Citi card to complete your purchase. The Live Nation presale offer code is VINYL and the LN Mobile app password is COVERT.

Keep in mind, each date is different and details are subject to change.

Last edited:
Forgive me if someone answered this earlier in the thread (I really don't think anyone did), but no one has any information on this alleged "album bundle" presale today?

Tags
fillmore philadelphia tour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom