Morrissey announces rescheduled tour dates including additional cities - TTY

Press release: Morrissey announces rescheduled tour dates including additional cities - true-to-you.net

11 November 2012

It's rare these days to see a hyper-literate artist succeed as an over-the-top entertainer.
His band is top-notch.

- Billboard

Morrissey Announces Rescheduled Tour Dates
Including Additional Cities

After nine shows in the Northeast this fall, Morrissey will continue his North American tour beginning in Greenvale, Long Island, NY, on January 9th and ending in Portland, Ore., on March 8th. The 32-city tour includes a date at the Staples Center with special guests Patti Smith and her band, as well as his first performance at Brooklyn Academy of Music in NYC. As always, Morrissey will perform greatest hits from his legendary catalog as well as new unreleased songs. Tickets for the rescheduled dates will go on sale on Monday, November 12th. Tickets for the added dates will go on sale on Friday, November 16th. Consult your local ticket outlet for more information. Any dates not rescheduled have been omitted due to lack of venue availability.

Morrissey is recognized as one of the most prominent artists of his generation and is an idol for people around the world. Pitchfork has called him "one of the most singular figures in Western popular culture from the last twenty years." Morrissey's influence can be seen and felt throughout the music of countless artists who have noted him as their inspiration.

Morrissey 2013 North American Tour Dates

1/9 Greenvale, NY @ Tilles Center for the Performing Arts
1/11 Brooklyn, NY @ Brooklyn Academy of Music
1/12 Atlantic City, NJ @ House of Blues Atlantic City
1/16 North Bethesda, MD @ Strathmore
1/18 Reading, PA @ Sovereign Performing Arts Center
1/19 Port Chester, NY @ Capitol Theatre
1/21 Pittsburgh, PA @ Heinz Hall
1/22 Columbus. OH @ LC Indoor Pavilion
1/24 Flint, MI @ The Whiting
1/25 Minneapolis, MN @ Orpheum Theater
1/26 Chicago, IL @ Chicago Theater
1/28 Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
1/29 Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium
1/31 Atlanta, GA @ Cobb Energy Center for the Performing Arts
2/2 Lawrence, KS @ Liberty Hall
2/5 Clear Lake, IA @ Surf Ballroom
2/6 Lincoln, NE @ Rococo Theatre
2/9 Las Vegas, NV @ The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
2/10 Phoenix, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
2/12 El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
2/13 Austin, TX @ Austin Music Hall
2/15 Pharr, TX @ Pharr Events Center
2/16 Beaumont, TX @ Jefferson Theater
2/18 Dallas, TX @ Palladium
2/21 Denver, CO @ Temple Hoyne Buell Theatre
2/22 Salt Lake City, UT @ Kingsbury Hall
2/24 San Francisco, CA @ Davies Symphony Hall
3/1 Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center
3/2 Sparks, NV @ John Ascuaga's Nugget - Rose Ballroom
3/4 Davis, CA @ Robert Mondavi Center at UC Davis
3/6 Seattle, WA @ Moore Theatre
3/8 Portland, OR @ Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall

Patti Smith and her band will be special guests at the Staples Center show. Kristeen Young will open on all nights.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got an email from StubHub that the show in Denver on Feb. 21st at the Temple Buell Theatre has been cancelled, but... tickets are still on sale for that show on Ticketmaster. Anyone know what's up with this show?

The password is METRO, according to an email I received today.

Omg, thanks again for giving me the password. I was able to score a front row seat at Ticketmaster for regular price using the password you gave me. Whoever you are, I am forever grateful to you.

i saw this in the BAM page : "This rental event is not presented by BAM. Regular BAM house and ticketing policies may not apply."

so i think that the tickets gonna be onsale in ticketmaster... just saying

Link: http://www.bam.org/music/2013/morrissey

The Brooklyn show is still not listed on Ticketmaster. The Long Island show was listed days before the sale on Ticketmaster and also there were already tickets available for that show on StubHub days before the regular sale date. But there is nothing for Brooklyn. It seems tickets are only being sold through the venue.

Sorry to be annoying, but if anyone has any knowledge of where the tickets for the Brooklyn show will be sold, please help. None of the information I have come across so far is clear. Thanks in advance.

I was able to get GA for the Austin show during the pre-sale this morning. The Tower Club sold out quickly. Not exactly sure what that is or if it would have been worthwhile.

I was able to get GA for the Austin show during the pre-sale this morning. The Tower Club sold out quickly. Not exactly sure what that is or if it would have been worthwhile.

can you give me the pre-sale password for the austin show. i would reallly appreciate it. thanks rob

The password is METRO, according to an email I received today.
Whom did you received the email from to receive the code? I am trying to find a password for the Reading , PA show. The leads I found so far are bogus schemes to rip people off. Thanks. Bill

The BAM sells tickets on their crappy website and not ticketmaster..It crashes pretty easily from memories of trying to buy tickets for The National on it..

http://www.bam.org/music/2013/morrissey

Thank you for the information. That's what I figured but I wanted to be sure. It sucks that it crashes though. If they can't do it properly then they should sell their tickets through Ticketmaster like every other venue.

got gen admission to Austin show - eff the tower club!

what is the tower club? does this mean the presale tickets are gone? sorry - confused about this new austin show.

EDIT - just read the other presale thread!

Last edited:
Is there a pre-sale for Reading? If so, is a password needed?

Does anyone know anything about the show in Reading, PA on Jan 18th? I'm trying to get the best seats possible and don't know what to do! I don't know the stupid presale password. I'm worried it's gonna sell out.

How can I find out the code?

still no information for the Brooklyn show? i'll try in BAM and is the same information and in ticketmaster nothing... maybe they gonna put the button at 10am tomorrow to purchase the tickets in the BAM page... :confused:

That AAA row is very long. There are hopefully more to be released. Congrats on your big score, Dead Girl.

Yes, the front row is very long and my ticket is a bit off to the side. I'm just happy I have a front row seat and I didn't have to pay a ridiculous amount of money for it. There are already a few AAA seats on StubHub going for large amounts. Someone else on this site got an AAA seat as well. I don't know how they got it but they too are selling it. Hopefully more will be released and people who actually want them will get them, not people who just want to sell and make a large profit off of them.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom