Morrissey at Amoeba Records (Los Angeles, July 21 2013) - daays / Instagram

morrissey_amoeba_20130721.png

Posted by intlplayboy/ tumblr:

Morrissey at Amoeba Records on July 21st 2013 by daays on Instagram.
"Yeah! I was kinda stalking his aisle pretending to look at cd’s and he was like, “oh no, Nico..Nico will change your life! Trust me, I have great taste in music." Then he giggled and I almost peed myself. I still can’t believe it."

Thank you @gegj0004 & @movalchik951

Last edited by a moderator:
What a fabulous day for her! And that he initiated conversation makes it much more special! I would have been shaking and studdering. Morrissey is like a unicorn, it's magical if you happen to spot him and if you're lucky enough to speak to him or touch him then your blessed. Yeah yeah, I'm crazy! :D

What a fabulous day for her! And that he initiated conversation makes it much more special! I would have been shaking and studdering. Morrissey is like a unicorn, it's magical if you happen to spot him and if you're lucky enough to speak to him or touch him then your blessed. Yeah yeah, I'm crazy! :D

No, no, you're not crazy. I've never seen him out and about, but I did hold his hand during "ASK" at the 2009 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina show...and I feel blessed and thankful everyday! ♥ It's a moment in time that I shall cherish and NEVER forget! So, for this girl...who just happens to see him in a record store...and he initiates conversation...WOW. I would love to just have five minutes with Morrissey and talk about nothing but nonsense! :p I love his smile and his giggle.

No, no, you're not crazy. I've never seen him out and about, but I did hold his hand during "ASK" at the 2009 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina show...and I feel blessed and thankful everyday! ♥ It's a moment in time that I shall cherish and NEVER forget! So, for this girl...who just happens to see him in a record store...and he initiates conversation...WOW. I would love to just have five minutes with Morrissey and talk about nothing but nonsense! :p I love his smile and his giggle.

It would have been better if she literally peed her pants. :D

Probably a dumb question here, but is Morrissey ever seen in public with a woman? In all these candid street pics, he's surrounded by men. At a Hollywood party, he's with Russell Brand. Just wonderin'.

Back in 1998 I spotted Moz at a solo Boz show in Eagle Rock (LA area). He was accompanied by two Asian women.

I love this Playcat; Morrissey is like a unicorn. He was at my hotel in the Fall; we had just driven ten hours to Maine, and we were getting trashed in the lobby bar, when in glides this beautiful apparition. And I probably did pee just a little, but that might have been from all the Vodka. I wanted to run to him, but I decided the best thing to do was to let him alone. It was a very small hotel, so I was up the entire night thinking Morrissey is sleeping just down the hall, aaaahh sweet dreams.
lynnda

Back in 1998 I spotted Moz at a solo Boz show in Eagle Rock (LA area). He was accompanied by two Asian women.

Yes and my Mum is ill, 2) My bass players arm has dropped off 3)Would you Adam n Eve it the whole bands ill (I wish them a speedy recovery get well soon band!!! ) 4) Cross my heart on my Mothers life we all had the tomato penne pasta ! 5) The wheels have fallen off the covered wagon !!!!!! 6) I can't afford a sharrabang for the crew!After three all say Awwgghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

What a load of bollocks !!!

B-t-B

Our friend is back

Hello friend - have your meds taken hold yet?

Yes and my Mum is ill, 2) My bass players arm has dropped off 3)Would you Adam n Eve it the whole bands ill (I wish them a speedy recovery get well soon band!!! ) 4) Cross my heart on my Mothers life we all had the tomato penne pasta ! 5) The wheels have fallen off the covered wagon !!!!!! 6) I can't afford a sharrabang for the crew!After three all say Awwgghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

B-t-B

No, just surprised that he doesn't go out in public with any females, be they friends or whatever.

He doesn't want that awkwardness in case he meets a hot babe and wants to go back to his or her place and then he has to dump his "Fifth Wheel" female friend! A guy friend would be like, "Yo, Moz...you gonna tap that? I'll holler at ya later!"

B-t-B

My mistake. It was actually early 1999. Below is a report from back in the day that mentions the Asian women...

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/429-Boz-Moz-and-the-whole-Bowlerama-thing?highlight=Bowlerama

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom