Morrissey at Johnny Ramone tribute in Hollywood (Aug. 26, 2018)

Details posted by Famous when dead:

The actual article:

Billie Joe Armstrong, Duff, Jonesy, Fred and Moz Show for Johnny Ramone - California Rocker

Morrissey’s New Record.
“I’m here in Los Angeles doing some recording,” he told CaliforniaRocker.com in the VIP tent at the event. “I wouldn’t miss this.”

Morrissey was kind to the fans, posing for pictures and then jamming along in the audience with McKagan, Armstrong, Armisen and Jonesy on stage.

44078_moz-poses-with-linda-3-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

Morrissey and Linda Ramone strike a dramatic pose

Pointing out Ramones badges:
44077_moz-pins-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

44076_44070_moz-in-the-crowd-2-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1-e1535365392439.jpg

All credit to Donna Balancia.

(more photos in article and comments)

8B30802F-749D-4293-81D8-9E9073C421B7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
FB_IMG_1535437888195.jpg
1855331544291114546.jpg

IMG_20180828_114300.jpg

1855490860910576246.jpg

Goodnight.
FWD.

Last edited:
he looks like a cardboard cut out in all of those photos

Maybe it IS a cardboard cut out ! And everyone’s in on the joke except for those here at Solo !

Morrissey AGAIN having the last laugh !! :D:cool:

How come forum favorite and local hero the ONE the ONLY DRAMAJ
never is invited to these wonderful affairs? You never see the Lawnmowers being invited-promoters
probably know they would have to pay to fly them over and once here nobody would know who they
are-but regardless, outside of the odd cricket tournament :flagstick:you dont see them at all, they are never
invited to the posh affairs. Poor DramaJ and his former sidekicks.:anchor:

You mean posh affairs like this?

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Johnny+Marr/Hans+Zimmer/83rd+Annual+Academy+Awards+Arrivals/wNoUvmusujw

Got to admit, I find that a fascinating dynamic with Tobias. The man is everywhere, he's nearly as omnipresent as Damon... then there's that embarrassing Rome interview where he's visibly mooning over him... the gushing in Autobio... and the curious lack of any discernible musical talent. What's going on? Where does Damon fit into it all? No doubt it will all come out one day.
Is there a way to moon over someone that isn't embarrassing? Because if there is I'd like to know.

:rolleyes:

He went as Zimmer guest. I remember that event well. DramaJs bucket hair made a big splash but nobody was sure who exactly he was.:dizzy:
"who the F is that dude with the hair" all night.:smiley:

Havent you seen photos of poor DramaJ going in and out of Mickey Ds unrecognized.:tired:

You dont see any posh event going: "who should we have to hip up our party? How about Moz sidekick, the funny dude with the funny hair'. You NEVER hear that, instead they fight to have Moz attend.:kissing:

Do you not have a sex life of your own? Wait.. Don't answer. I already know.

In her defense, writing her :rolleyes: award winning novel requires plenty of liquids and rest.:straightface:
Here at the Novel Noble committee we have been all sitting awaiting on it.

Ha ha, that was ...not very good.:lbf:
You know when you go see a so-so band and you don't mind because you've got a drink or two in you and you're enjoying the general atmosphere anyway? We've all been there and let's face it, it has nothing to do with music!

Is that what passes for a good time in L.A? Aztec? AZTEC!!!
ha ha, yeah, well, we were there for the cemeterial romance, moz and i, if thats what you mean. enjoyed it tremendously. does not necessarily have to be in l.a. , you know, to get that special feelin'...
so yeah, AZTEC, where are ya??

Moz and Damon looking well. I do wish Moz would button his shirt a little bit more to avoid the Simon Cowell look.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom