Morrissey at Johnny Ramone tribute in Hollywood (Aug. 26, 2018)

Details posted by Famous when dead:

The actual article:

Billie Joe Armstrong, Duff, Jonesy, Fred and Moz Show for Johnny Ramone - California Rocker

Morrissey’s New Record.
“I’m here in Los Angeles doing some recording,” he told CaliforniaRocker.com in the VIP tent at the event. “I wouldn’t miss this.”

Morrissey was kind to the fans, posing for pictures and then jamming along in the audience with McKagan, Armstrong, Armisen and Jonesy on stage.

44078_moz-poses-with-linda-3-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

Morrissey and Linda Ramone strike a dramatic pose

Pointing out Ramones badges:
44077_moz-pins-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

44076_44070_moz-in-the-crowd-2-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1-e1535365392439.jpg

All credit to Donna Balancia.

(more photos in article and comments)

8B30802F-749D-4293-81D8-9E9073C421B7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking well (though not very happy). The grey looks nice.

Steven Jones from the Sex Pistols was part of the Tribute. So was Duff McKagan from Guns N' Roses and Billie Joe Armstrong. Wonder if they chatted.

Got to admit, I find that a fascinating dynamic with Tobias. The man is everywhere, he's nearly as omnipresent as Damon... then there's that embarrassing Rome interview where he's visibly mooning over him... the gushing in Autobio... and the curious lack of any discernible musical talent. What's going on? Where does Damon fit into it all? No doubt it will all come out one day.

1855012695458143259.jpg

1855012695827042624.jpg

Clem Burke:
1855048655070788996.jpg

1855059370552632657.jpg

Linda Ramone:
1855052812976633906.jpg
1854879358339957940.jpg

Via Marco DeSantis:
IMG_20180827_131816.jpg

More instagram/twitter bits.
(CaliforniaRocker cropped the pics themselves on IG, the full ones haven't surfaced yet).
All credit to those publicly sharing.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
The actual article:

Billie Joe Armstrong, Duff, Jonesy, Fred and Moz Show for Johnny Ramone.

Morrissey’s New Record.
“I’m here in Los Angeles doing some recording,” he told CaliforniaRocker.com in the VIP tent at the event. “I wouldn’t miss this.”

Morrissey was kind to the fans, posing for pictures and then jamming along in the audience with McKagan, Armstrong, Armisen and Jonesy on stage.

http://californiarocker.com/2018/08...f-jonesy-fred-and-moz-show-for-johnny-ramone/

moz-poses-with-linda-3-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg

Pointing out Ramones badges:
moz-pins-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1.jpg
moz-in-the-crowd-2-at-ramones-tribute-1-of-1-e1535365392439.jpg

All credit to Donna Balancia.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
This was in Boston several years ago.

The following is believed to be in the last 48 hrs also, but not specific to the event - included as 'recent':
View attachment 45564[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
This was in Boston several years ago.

The following is believed to be in the last 48 hrs also, but not specific to the event - included as 'recent':
Duly removed.
FWD.

Damon certainly doesn't look too pleased.

Does he ever? :straightface:
Seems to ever wear only one expression. Day in, day out. No Sunday best.:straightface:
Imagine going through life looking like this, with noone being able to read your thoughts. :straightface:
He's a very lucky man. He's just so very resting to look at! (especially when next to the Picasso).:straightface:

(...Okay. There's a rumour among meerkats that he's a sociopath.)

PS /There should be a support group for everyone who, like me, suffers from OEF syndrome.
We can be easily spotted on the internet, we're unable to post anything without adding emoticons.
Damon would be great to lead such a group. He would listen and you could tell he wouldn't be judging you.

-Damon, if you want to help other people besides Morrissey someday, know that we will appreciate it. And you'll know because it'll be all over our faces.

What's going on? Where does Damon fit into it all? No doubt it will all come out one day.

Would it be harsh of me, then, to say that when I saw that photo... The first thing I thought was how Jesse has aged and put on some timber? I always thought he was in the band so long because he's a Yes Man and least likely of them all to get better offers elsewhere. And then there's Damon, hiding off to the side (trying to avoid photos?), looking pissed off. Moz is a coward.

Would it be harsh of me, then, to say that when I saw that photo... The first thing I thought was how Jesse has aged and put on some timber? I always thought he was in the band so long because he's a Yes Man and least likely of them all to get better offers elsewhere. And then there's Damon, hiding off to the side (trying to avoid photos?), looking pissed off. Moz is a coward.
... because? Do please elaborate, not sure I follow.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom