Morrissey Autobiography Code Being Cracked?

Re: Morrissey Code Being Cracked?

Uh-huh. FYI I know who my friends are and if you're posting anonymously there's a good chance you aren't really a friend.

Uh-huh. FYI I know who my friends are and if you're posting anonymously there's a good chance you aren't really a friend.

Do we have to be a personal friend to like your posts? That's kind of weird. Or did you mean something else?

Do we have to be a personal friend to like your posts? That's kind of weird. Or did you mean something else?

No, I'm just saying I am suspicious of the flattery of strangers, it'll get you nowhere on this cruise ship. :D

No, I'm just saying I am suspicious of the flattery of strangers, it'll get you nowhere on this cruise ship. :D
Ohhhh, gotcha. Understandable and wise. And yet I still feel compelled to reiterate that I love your posts. :)

Ohhhh, gotcha. Understandable and wise. And yet I still feel compelled to reiterate that I love your posts. :)

Then you should create a user name and log in and post yourself. Maybe we can get crazy ideas in stereo on up in solo.

Then you should create a user name and log in and post yourself. Maybe we can get crazy ideas in stereo on up in solo.
Pathetically the only reason I don't is laziness. I registered years ago but posted so infrequently I forgot my ID (twice, shamefully). I mostly check out the place from my work comp where logging in is a (ridiculous) no no. But mostly, I'm just THAT LAZY.

Anonymous posters don't always post that way for some nefarious reason. I can't help but be entertained when we're all painted with the same brush. The assumptions around this place are 5 star.

But yeah, you're right. I'm going to create an account.

I totally agree. I am finally a good ways through this classic, and early on, I started to get the feeling Morrissey was sending coded, doting messages to people on this site.

'Course, I also think that Morrissey is linked to Princess Di's death.

Pathetically the only reason I don't is laziness. I registered years ago but posted so infrequently I forgot my ID (twice, shamefully). I mostly check out the place from my work comp where logging in is a (ridiculous) no no. But mostly, I'm just THAT LAZY.

Anonymous posters don't always post that way for some nefarious reason. I can't help but be entertained when we're all painted with the same brush. The assumptions around this place are 5 star.

But yeah, you're right. I'm going to create an account.

Don't get fired!

Back
Top Bottom