Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Last edited:

Ganz Berlin hasst hier Morrissey!!!

20180522_193548.jpg

So. 15.07.2018 Berlin Mercedes-Benz Arena

MagentaEINS Prio Tickets: Do., 24.05.2018, 10:00 Uhr (24 Std.)
www.telekom.de/magentaeins-priotickets

Allgemeiner Vorverkaufsstart: Fr., 25.05.2018, 10:00 Uhr

www.ticketmaster.de
Ticket-Hotline: 01806 – 999 0000 (Mo-Fr 8-22 Uhr / Wochenende u. Feiertage 9-20 Uhr)
(0,20 Euro/Anruf aus dem dt. Festnetz, max. 0,60 Euro/Anruf aus dem dt. Mobilfunknetz)

www.eventim.de
Ticket-Hotline: 01806 – 57 00 00
(0,20 Euro/Anruf aus dem dt. Festnetz, max. 0,60 Euro/Anruf aus dem dt. Mobilfunknetz)

www.rollingstone.de/morrissey-berlin-konzert-vorverkauf-tickets-1502165

Via ticketmaster:

Regards,
FWD.

They could get James for 200 quid, they ve never have been to Germany and would love to visit.:okay:
200 quid + hostel.
Or Sparks, just the two dudes, the one with the Hitler mustache and the skip to my loo little dude.:menholdinghands:
200 quid +hostel would be suitable for them as well, Im sure, its not like they have much else to do.
Here this should cover it::euro: but please not shoolboy britches.

They could get James for 200 quid, they ve never have been to Germany and would love to visit.:okay:
200 quid + hostel.
Or Sparks, just the two dudes, the one with the Hitler mustache and the skip to my loo little dude.:menholdinghands:
200 quid +hostel would be suitable for them as well, Im sure, its not like they have much else to do.
Here this should cover it::euro: but please not shoolboy britches.

The band James? I saw them both at the Rock am Ring at the Nürburgring and in Cologne in the early 1990s. So you are clearly wrong that they have never been to Germany. And they played a festival more recently, meaning during the past ten years, somewhere at the Niederrhein I think it was, which I thought was quite something given the bad names that they had called Germans, but obviously it is ok to call Germans bad names and still take their money. I wouldn't go to another of their concerts even if I had a gun pointed to my head. Funny how one can easily forget former "favourite" bands. On my own I would have given them any thought anymore.

The band James? I saw them both at the Rock am Ring at the Nürburgring and in Cologne in the early 1990s. So you are clearly wrong that they have never been to Germany. And they played a festival more recently, meaning during the past ten years, somewhere at the Niederrhein I think it was, which I thought was quite something given the bad names that they had called Germans, but obviously it is ok to call Germans bad names and still take their money. I wouldn't go to another of their concerts even if I had a gun pointed to my head. Funny how one can easily forget former "favourite" bands. On my own I would have given them any thought anymore.

The played the fest as an add on, not as an individual act. People go see the other good acts and have to sit
thru the sucky groups. They hang on to coat tails so to speak, thats what they are known for, that and singalongs.
I dont blame you for not going to see them again. Luckily you really dont have to worry as there is no demand for any James shows in Germany.
They play that oompa loompa Irish jig music so they may show up announced at some Irish Festival.:straightface:

Last year Sparks played two shows as main act with a 5-piece band in Berlin, one for arte TV.
Morrissey does not pay his support acts.

ecfa0722bbdf3627d467ddb1e406dc3b

They played the one TV show that Moz did. A publicity thing, not a legitimate gig.
They didnt even do an encore, playing for 45 min.:squiffy:

'there is a HIPPOPATUMS in my pool":swear
(lol really? fish it out....what a ridiculous record)

They played the one TV show that Moz did. A publicity thing, not a legitimate gig. They didnt even do an encore, playing for 45 min.:squiffy:

SPARKS played more than one hour for arte TV as you can see on the video above. Morrissey didn't even more, also played no encore there.

SPARKS also played a full, individual and legitimate show weeks before on Sep 12 2017 at Columbia Theater, Berlin, Germany.

-> 20 songs incl. two encores!

vegan.cro spirit# 453, please STOP writing rubbish!

JAMES played, as you can see on the tour poster above, an individual, legitimate and euphoric gig on Jun 20 2016 at Columbia Theater, Berlin, Germany.

-> 20 songs incl. FOUR encores!

OK Surface/Skinny
That poster is for a movie theatre gig. Seats maybe 3oo and it was short of a sellout. 300 seats and short of a sellout, can you believe that?:censored:
That is NOT a legitimate gig, doing a thing between movies. Jigging is not the same thing as EUPHORIC
However, there is a video of the James bald dude promoting the event, a video exists. You probably wont recognize him wearing the big green leprechaun top hat::tennisball:

That poster is for a movie theatre gig. Seats maybe 3oo and it was short of a sellout. 300 seats and short of a sellout, can you believe that?:censored:

Of course troll vegan.cro spirit# 453 wrote rubbish. Seats at Columbia Theater Berlin are 0 (zero!), but its capacity is 800 people.

ct-018-1960x1308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom