Morrissey - Berlin: Mercedes-Benz Arena on Sunday, 15 July - Morrissey Central

Put Bernd from the patriotic LEFT on Mercedes Benz guestlist! :love:

C2eulIhW8AAeG7T.jpg

And yes, Goebbels was Left wing too! :mock:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And Tommy is a black-red-gold German! :rock:

Of course its selling out:thumb:

Meanwhile there are a dozen Drama J shows that have yet to sell a single ticket.:horny:

...and it's now possible to get TOP prices for Mozzedes Benz tickets!!! :drama:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
the less people there are, the more intimate and beautiful the concert will be. thanks to morrissey for choosing the night of the world cup final for this concert. this is the only reason why i hope that germany and great britain make it into the final. the less soccer fans, the fewer bruises and brain concussions. while they kick their arses on the lawn, we'll kiss morrissey on the stage.

IMPORTANT NEWS:
ONLY A FEW DOZEN TICKETS LEFT GRAB THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
:grinning:

...BECAUSE THE CONCERT WILL BE RELOCATED TO THE COLUMBIA THEATER FOR LACK OF DEMAND - SEATED ONLY! :flowers:

the less people there are, the more intimate and beautiful the concert will be. thanks to morrissey for choosing the night of the world cup final for this concert. this is the only reason why i hope that germany and great britain make it into the final. the less soccer fans, the fewer bruises and brain concussions. while they kick their arses on the lawn, we'll kiss morrissey on the stage.

Dear Lanterns
I hope you and Morrissey will have a quiet, organized and pleasant evening and that he will explain to you with a Powerpoint presentation that what I do is not trolling, but publicity for Morrissey the Morrissey way.
If it's just the two of you in the venue it will mean that it only works when Morrissey himself does it.
Regards.
PS Lighten up, Lanterns!

News from Morrissey's soulmate Donald. Germany - a dangerous place for a concert...

Back
Top Bottom