Morrissey @ BMG Office in London (with Craig Ericson, Rise Records CEO)

Additional information from Famous when dead:

Morrissey pictured with Rise Records CEO (Craig Ericson).

39681_craigericson_bmg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like charityshopsarchie in a size too big :eek:
Check out the designer missing button :tiphat:
Diesel would never see him step out looking like this, I wonder if they've split up ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You haven't got a chance, he doesn't fancy baldies.

Surely Steve wouldn't pose with someone wearing leather, would he ?
That's hypocracy surely.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

'hypocrisy'

I would have put my mortgage on you knowing how to spell that particular word, it must feature a lot in conversations with your wife.

JP

He's signed with Rise Records, new album coming out in June, along with two vinyl singles.

Hopefully "new album" means an album of new material, not World Peace...
I completely understand Morrissey's frustration with that record's aborted roll-out. So I hope it also gets a re-release as part of this deal.
But new words and music, por favor.
Did any of the tweets/instagram/FB postings over the past year indicate studio time?

He's signed with Rise Records, new album coming out in June, along with two vinyl singles.

I completely understand Morrissey's frustration with that record's aborted roll-out. So I hope it also gets a re-release as part of this deal.
Did any of the tweets/instagram/FB postings over the past year indicate studio time?

Not that I remember

Oddly enough, the new single will be called "Por Favor." Possibly.

all Morrissey wants is an employer to keep their promises and give him what they promised when he first signed.eveybody else expects it in their working life so why would he be any different...

He's different because he has a history of whining, pontificating and having other folks so his dirty work for him. Have a look at his track record. Who, in their right mind, would hire a twit like Morrisey? You know what they say... If you believe that everyone around you is an asshole, chances are, the problem is you.

Not sure if I believe you, with World Peace he started recording on the 1st of February, finish recording in April and released the album in July

Where do you get this dates from? Yes, he started recording WPINOYB on February 1st but he didn't officially announce when they were finished.

Not sure if I believe you, with World Peace he started recording on the 1st of February, finish recording in April and released the album in July

takes a week to record an album mate. Morrissey has 20 albums worth of material ready to go.

Where do you get this dates from? Yes, he started recording WPINOYB on February 1st but he didn't officially announce when they were finished.
He started touring May 7th, the first single was released on May 13th, and he announced the album info, tracklisting and release date on April 11th. So it's a guess on my part, but a good guess

But in the music "industry" you may actually be surrounded by assholes on a regular basis.

He's different because he has a history of whining, pontificating and having other folks so his dirty work for him. Have a look at his track record. Who, in their right mind, would hire a twit like Morrisey? You know what they say... If you believe that everyone around you is an asshole, chances are, the problem is you.

But in the music "industry" you may actually be surrounded by assholes on a regular basis.

No greater ratio than any other. Financial, restaurant, law, etc. Same rules apply. He's can't keep a manager or record label because he's a whiny little self-absorbed goof.

No - a greater ratio than others.
People don't join the industries you mentioned with the express intent of attending, and being seen at, parties.

No greater ratio than any other. Financial, restaurant, law, etc. Same rules apply. He's can't keep a manager or record label because he's a whiny little self-absorbed goof.

No - a greater ratio than others.
People don't join the industries you mentioned with the express intent of attending, and being seen at, parties.

I don't know anyone in the music industry who pursued such a career to be seen at parties. It's certainly not why I got involved.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom