Morrissey @ BMG Office in London (with Craig Ericson, Rise Records CEO)

Additional information from Famous when dead:

Morrissey pictured with Rise Records CEO (Craig Ericson).

39681_craigericson_bmg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's different because he has a history of whining, pontificating and having other folks so his dirty work for him. Have a look at his track record. Who, in their right mind, would hire a twit like Morrisey? You know what they say... If you believe that everyone around you is an asshole, chances are, the problem is you.

Only a troll would spell MORRISSEY wrong......knuckle head!

He's different because he has a history of whining, pontificating and having other folks so his dirty work for him. Have a look at his track record. Who, in their right mind, would hire a twit like Morrisey? You know what they say... If you believe that everyone around you is an asshole, chances are, the problem is you.

I don't believe everyone around me is an asshole but I do believe you are.

I like the jacket. Moz never followed the herd. He is looking very well.
So does this mean he has a new record deal or what?

I don't believe everyone around me is an asshole but I do believe you are.
Once more Quando hit the anonymous nail on the head. Anyone who can't spell Morrissey's name right doesn't even deserve a reply. I seriously wonder why some people even come to this site if they hate Morrissey so much. This site isn't meant to be a hagiography but surely you should be a fan on some level?

That jacket is terrible. He looks like a cheesy Vegas lounge act, or a magician who's lost his rabbit.
Does everyone have to be so shallow all the time? Does it really matter what he wears? I'm more interested in if he's signed a record deal and less so in what jacket he threw on when leaving the house.

I like the jacket. Moz never followed the herd. He is looking very well.
So does this mean he has a new record deal or what?

“Most people, I find in life, do not want to be individual. They want to walk in a pack; they want to be part of a herd. God forbid they’re ever considered to be special." Morrissey 2007

takes a week to record an album mate. Morrissey has 20 albums worth of material ready to go.
I'd well believe that Moz can do an album in a week. We've seen the footage and heard the stories down through the years that he often does his vocals in one take. So different to other artists who almost record one word at a time and then spend a week wondering if they pronounced the word right. I saw how Depeche Mode recorded the 'Sounds of the Universe' album and that was almost as painful to watch as listening to that dreadful album was. We saw in '25 Live' bonus material that Moz often just does one take and that's it. I know Johnny Marr mentioned something similar in his autobiography (I think it was how Moz did the vocals for 'There is a Light' in one take).

I've just trademarked the phrase "f*** Craig Ericson" for clothing and accessories.

That's a very smart move because I've heard a rumour today that Craig Ericson is going to insist Steven's first single is a cover version of 'When will I be famous' by Bros. :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Once more Quando hit the anonymous nail on the head. Anyone who can't spell Morrissey's name right doesn't even deserve a reply. I seriously wonder why some people even come to this site if they hate Morrissey so much. This site isn't meant to be a hagiography but surely you should be a fan on some level?
Was a massive fan. Still enjoy his early solo work. Had my tattoo covered up a couple of years ago, partly because he's a go-off wanker. ...mostly because I don't care to be associated with the lippy, obsessed half-wits who still idolize him.

A new record would be good. Isn't this label similar to a Rough Trade type of thing.

OMG Benny, you are so afraid he would get a deal and making an album and have success as an artist you will find allways something to moan about.

Maybe Moz is hypocracy, you surely are hypocrazy.
By the way, it could be pleather.
You can't tell from this photo if it leather.
And even so, if you are going to use a criterium like that, he couldn't get out of his house anymore.
You wouldn't be satisfied with that either, saying he is hiding and whatever.
There is nothing we can do about it now.
You should have told us earlier, so we could warn him. :thumb:

'allways'

For Christ's sake you're worse than Benny. It's all ways or always.

'hypocrisy'

As I pointed out to Benny I would have put my mortgage on you knowing how to spell that particular word, it must feature a lot in conversations with your wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends or humasexual lovers.

'hypocrazy'

No such a word.

'criterium'

What the f*** has a bike race got to do with anything whatsoever?

Sort yourself out ffs.

JP

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom