Morrissey @ BMG Office in London (with Craig Ericson, Rise Records CEO)

Additional information from Famous when dead:

Morrissey pictured with Rise Records CEO (Craig Ericson).

39681_craigericson_bmg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it means a deal too.And Morrissey does look so good in that photo.

Maybe Morrissey just has a load of dodgy 'The Queen is Dead' 12" singles he needs to offload? :brows:

I mean black leather? you wouldn't would you? Not knowing you'd be meeting Morrissey.

Surely Steve wouldn't pose with someone wearing leather, would he ?
That's hypocracy surely.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I mean black leather? you wouldn't would you? Not knowing you'd be meeting Morrissey.
haha so true. he should've ripped it off and hid it in a cupboard at first news of morrisseys arrival.

actually, i was hoping your post was to ask about the "why?" part of your initial post, which i had neglected to answer: it originally having confused even me, despite my opinion of the jackets gloriousness. i had originally thought to answer by detailing the interiors against which i could very well imagine such a jacket being worn (none of them featuring walls of records): the lofty and silkened and frangipani scented spaces of palatial dwellings. but realizing that this was not an answer for why he chose to wear it to this record shop (or whatever it is), and thinking also that morrissey might not approve of his jacket being attributed thusly, worried it might go against his own singular vision he had in mind for his spectacular jacket, i declined from commenting on the whys of the situation and went on to read a very illuminating essay on fairy tales instead.

then out of nowhere it occured to me; the answer being much more simple than all of that: because he's sublime--that's why he's wearing that sublime jacket.

duh.

Last edited:
Surely Steve wouldn't pose with someone wearing leather, would he ?
That's hypocracy surely.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

OMG Benny, you are so afraid he would get a deal and making an album and have success as an artist you will find allways something to moan about.

Maybe Moz is hypocracy, you surely are hypocrazy.
By the way, it could be pleather.
You can't tell from this photo if it leather.
And even so, if you are going to use a criterium like that, he couldn't get out of his house anymore.
You wouldn't be satisfied with that either, saying he is hiding and whatever.
There is nothing we can do about it now.
You should have told us earlier, so we could warn him. :thumb:

That jacket is terrible. He looks like a cheesy Vegas lounge act, or a magician who's lost his rabbit.

I was getting Liberace on safari, but you're right; it's more that magician who was eaten by a tiger, Siegfried or was it Roy?

"Rumor has it" around here in Moz Angeles El Lay Los Santos Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy were looking at moving into Liberace's old place in Palm Springs. F4ooken property taxes in Malibu.

The only thing that could possibly make him look gayer than this jacket would be a Golden Girls tattoo.

The only thing that could possibly make him look gayer than this jacket would be a Golden Girls tattoo.

Quite a possibility since he is such a huge fan. He doesn't like tattoos on himself but if he ever makes the last step it would be for a Golden Girls tattoo :rolleyes:

all Morrissey wants is an employer to keep their promises and give him what they promised when he first signed.eveybody else expects it in their working life so why would he be any different its called employment law.on the jacket,when your a star you have to dress like a star.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom