Morrissey bootlegs

Hello, first of all, I didn't know whether or not to put this here VS. collectors forum. So I put it here. If it's in the wrong place please feel free to move it.
Now to the point. I am looking for Morrissey bootlegs on VINYL. I have a handful of them on cd. I want them on vinyl.
I know that you can download them for free and put them on cdr. I don't want that. I want the physical copy in my hand.
Anyhow, I saw on this site there were bootlegs listed but I can't find them on Discogs or ebay. Any other hints?

Sorry for the double posting. I found some on ebay. I found two and they are both around $100. Is that about what they go for?

Depends which ones. Electric Ballroom would be more. But that is The Smiths. If you are looking for Moz solo, Posing in Paris, and Live In Cologne are pricey as well. There are many more Smiths bootlegs than solo on vinyl.

Depends which ones. Electric Ballroom would be more. But that is The Smiths. If you are looking for Moz solo, Posing in Paris, and Live In Cologne are pricey as well. There are many more Smiths bootlegs than solo on vinyl.
Yea. I am finding this out.

Hey David,

Do you have any MOZ bootleg CDs for sale? I’m looking for a few. Send me a pm if you have any you like to sell.

Tags
bootleg vinyl
Back
Top Bottom