Morrissey bowling thread

Do you think he's a skilled bowler?

or maybe he still does "bumper bowling" like myself when I don't feel like getting ten consecutive gutter balls.

thyoufail3.gif

i doubt he has ever bowled.
but maybe i am wrong.:p

Oh, I hope so!!!!!

I've been an avid bowler all my life. My home in Kentucky was full of competitive bowlers. Now that I'm in the hills of Montana, there's no such luck...

Maybe he will play a game with me. :)

Oh, I hope so!!!!!

I've been an avid bowler all my life. My home in Kentucky was full of competitive bowlers. Now that I'm in the hills of Montana, there's no such luck...

Maybe he will play a game with me. :)

umm,where are there toll booths in the hills of montana?

1186112402998.gif

I find bowling off-putting in most every way. I hope he's never done it. I seriously doubt he has.

If he tried to bowl during the Smiths the ball would have just dragged him along. I would pay to see it.

Maybe he Wii bowls in the privacy of his own home.

wiimoz.jpg

If he tried to bowl during the Smiths the ball would have just dragged him along. I would pay to see it.

If only it were easy to whip up an animated gif of that on a whim, I'd make it my signature.

Maybe he Wii bowls in the privacy of his own home.

wiimoz.jpg

We have a Moz Mii on our Wii too! XD

I hate the Wii. I just enjoy starting it up to see all my little pop stars running about. I have Robert Smith and Jack White in there too. Also Naboo from The Mighty Boosh. Heehee.

I don't go very often, but when I do, I am mostly appalling.
I'd be lost without the bumpers :o :p

He could be quite good at it. With strong arms and the agility he shows with the crazy dancing :D

Again this topic should be in "General Discussion" or at least combined with the other "Odd things Morrissey Would do" or whatever it is called thread.

I'm having a bowling party Sept. 20th. Morrissey is invited, just to see what he can do. You can all come too. PM me for details... oh, and you have to bring presents for 5 and 8 year old boys. :D But there will be cupcakes.

why is bowling " off -putting" ?

Perhaps they are inept at bowling and would rather condemn it rather than face the fact that they need to improve.

Perhaps they are inept at bowling and would rather condemn it rather than face the fact that they need to improve.

i know many a poor bowler that still love to play , bowling is really a lot of fun, and can be quite enjoyable for many outings, with drunk friends at 2 am or makes for a fun date.

i like bowling.

i like doing it with the little balls. its also extra funsies to bowl the little balls stoned.

why is bowling " off -putting" ?

Anything that involves rented shoes is out of the question for me, personally.

Add to that the smell of feet in the air, the pointless throwing of a ball (yes, I dislike most sports though), the inserting of one's fingers into the holes in the ball (God knows what germs lurk in there.), the greasy food they sell and the large amounts of flannel worn by the patrons and you have yourself something terribly off-putting there.

But I'm a snob, so.

Back
Top Bottom