Morrissey cancels appearance at Vive Latino (Mar. 14)

Morrissey cancela presentación en el Vive Latino - Rolling Stone Mexico

Las actividades que se tenían programadas para ese día han sido canceladas
FECHA: 2013-03-13 20:18:39 | Por: STAFF ROLLING STONE MÉXICO

Lugo de que Morrissey fuera hospitalizado esta semana debido a una severa neumonía, se acaba de dar a conocer que el músico ha cancelado también su participación en el Vive Latino, donde se presentaría este jueves 14 de marzo.

Según información de Coca-Cola FM, las actividades que se tenían programadas para ese día han sido canceladas, por lo que las actuaciones de Centavrvs, SVPER - antes Pegasvs- y Enjambre, serán cambiadas para el viernes 15 de marzo.

El acomodo de bandas queda de la siguiente forma:

Centavrvs a las 14:00 en el Escenario Indio.

Pegasvs – Svper- tocará a las 14:20 en Escenario Unión Indio.

Enjambre se presentará a las 22:00 horas en la Carpa DanUp

El canje de boletos para la fecha del viernes se podrá hacer este jueves a las 14:00 horas y hasta las 20:00 horas, estará sujeto a disponibilidad. El reembolso será a partir del día lunes 18 de marzo a las 12:00 horas en el lugar donde fue adquirido el boleto.

Also posted by Cesar H (original post):

This is the official statement from the promoters regarding cancellation @ Vive Latino festival

vive_latino_cancellation_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"He's sucked dry financially because he's forking out cash to drag Kristeen Young all over the world. I bet he contributes to her financial well-being!"
That would explain her hand-made "hand" dress; we know that M can be a bit tight when it comes to paying his employees.

Reading the 3rd (and last one I plan on reading), biography/discography of the Smiths: "Morrissey/Marr: The Severed Alliance". Morrissey's sometimes erratic behavior sounds like Asperger's Syndrome. He could very well be a high-functioning Aspy. Some of them are geniuses, but lack the social graces. The stuff with moving hotel rooms, food issues, non-confrontational, holing up for days and being anti-social, "eccentric behavior". Not wanting physical contact as a child is a BIG red flag and the whole passive-aggressive response to militant school teachers, having very limited close friends.

This same idea was brought up in another thread.
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...(1990-1993-1997)-Julie-Hamill-tumblr#comments

"When reading interviews like this and aspects of Morrissey's personality are described, I wonder if possibly Morrissey may have a slight case of Autism..such as Asperger syndrome."

Get well Mozzer. Have a vegetarian pozole, don't breath the cold air, stay on the floor until the referee gets to the 7 and stand up like a champ.

Last edited:
"As I recall, he has had stomach problems all of his life.
Well, hardly...."

Andrew Paresi: "I think he was ill as a child and the upshot of it was that he had a digestive system that was incredibly choosy about what his stomach could eat." Many others have also stated that he often pureed his food. This information would indicate that stomach problems have plagued him for a while. Additionally, chronic respiratory infections are usually treated with antibiotics; these drugs are horrible for your digestive system and they destroy the good bacteria that the body needs to be healthy. Of course, depression also has a detrimental effect on a person's health, physically, mentally, and emotionally; but it is obviously more fulfilling for many on this site to overlook the true circumstances and, instead, just bash Morrissey relentlessly.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom