Morrissey Central (again): "Lady Willpower" (August 5, 2019)

Central restates the release information today:

"Saturday 24th August is the release date for Morrissey's next single/45, "Lady Willpower". The B-side is "Rainbow Valley", as recorded by The Love Affair in 1968."

"Tickets for Morrissey at The Hollywood Bowl (Saturday, October 26th) are on sale now. Interpol will open the night."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/238278-lady-willpower

Then an uncredited Iron Bridge image:

full

Perhaps digital first?
Since when has a single been released on a Saturday? The physical single hasn't appeared on presale sheets anywhere yet.
If the vinyl does appear on the 24th it will be the first single (rapidly) released without any decent preorder time for stores - which is odd.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares? Morrissey is racist and evil!

Ok, ok, I do! Still love him and really looking forward for the new B-side.

Still more covers .. hopefully this means there is still a chance of hearing his cover of Timbo's It Happens Every Time

My interest in Moz must be waning but I just can't get excited about a single that we already have and isn't that great anyway. Maybe I'm going through a phase but I'd much prefer to listen to the likes of John Grant than Moz these days. I've had enough of cover versions of barely ok songs. It all just seems so stale and irrelevant.

Lady willpower is by far the best song on the album.. to hear moz declare his undying love for a female is a little unusual and what’s more unusual is that he’s trying to slip the gusset to one side so he can get his mucky little hands in there... is there no end to this mans shocking behaviour this year??

Lady willpower is by far the best song on the album.. to hear moz declare his undying love for a female is a little unusual and what’s more unusual is that he’s trying to slip the gusset to one side so he can get his mucky little hands in there... is there no end to this mans shocking behaviour this year??

stop it

Hooray! Another shitty single that everyone’s already heard and, rightfully, ignored.

Gonna be HUGE in Poland though!

To use black people like this is shameful. Morrissey's cry of "look at me, I'm not a racist", is just pitiful. What fans need is a clear, unambiguous statement that savages For Britain, Yaxley-Lennon and Farage. It'll never come. These dreadful photos are testament to just how out of step Morrissey is. What an arse.

Central restates the release information today:

"Saturday 24th August is the release date for Morrissey's next single/45, "Lady Willpower". The B-side is "Rainbow Valley", as recorded by The Love Affair in 1968."

"Tickets for Morrissey at The Hollywood Bowl (Saturday, October 26th) are on sale now. Interpol will open the night."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/238278-lady-willpower

Then an uncredited Iron Bridge image:

full

Perhaps digital first?
Since when has a single been released on a Saturday? The physical single hasn't appeared on presale sheets anywhere yet.
If the vinyl does appear on the 24th it will be the first single (rapidly) released without any decent preorder time for stores - which is odd.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

The photoshop image is lovely . I'm not sure it's cool him using JB. His comments over the last few years show he has little understanding of the man's words and message. JB would be no fan of moz these days.

It's telling that there are still tickets for sale for Hollywood Bowl, at least 3 days later. Not sure he can claim Moz Angeles, anymore . That was for days when Moz sold Hollywood Bowl
In less than 5 minutes. Or when he could still sell out Staples center and Hollywood high (only six years ago)

He barely sold out two nights two years ago at the Hollywood Bowl (empty spaces both nights)
Last year Microsoft theater.
Not sold out

Now only one night at Hollywood Bowl with a big name current band as support and still not sold out yet.
There were pre-sale in the middle of last week, there are special offers with signed items. All this and alot of tickets still to go. He also hasn't sold irvine or San Diego.

I'm not a hater, this is very bad. When will someone tell the facts. People like Sam, Jesse and even James are killing his career. His name will take 25 years to be credible again

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom