Morrissey Central: "HOLLYWOOD BOWL, OCTOBER 26th" (October 27, 2019)

HOLLYWOOD BOWL, OCTOBER 26th

unnamed-9_thwpr7.jpg

" … Beyond. Beyond. My wildest. Dreams.

forever indebted, MORRISSEY."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hollywood-bowl-october-26th

Regards,
FWD.

Beyond his wildest dreams? - sounds like they managed to shift a few of those $300 albums by other artists then

Twitter feed now is a barometer signifying ones cultural relevance?

Surface the clown, the guy also judges an artists significance on how many records or tickets sold. So not surprised by his posts.

Even if Morrissey never sells another record, he has won, he IS and will ALWAYS BE a success.

TRUTH.

FACT.

case closed.

:hammer:

Beyond his wildest dreams? - sounds like they managed to shift a few of those $300 albums by other artists then

Yes, people will pay for HIS autograph no matter what it’s on.

Why should anyone be surprised by this? I mean it IS Morrissey’s autograph FFS, no other artist could pull this off, and Morrissey is having a giggle at this harmless and kind gesture.

Yes, people will pay for HIS autograph no matter what it’s on.

Why should anyone be surprised by this? I mean it IS Morrissey’s autograph FFS, no other artist could pull this off, and Morrissey is having a giggle at this harmless and kind gesture.

You articulated exactly what I wanted to say when this nonsense of a thread popped up.

It is my employer ZARA who deserves heaps of scorn and condemnation for creating a modern day slave supply chain.

Thousands? Hahaha! What it must be like to be inside if your head? You know that nobody takes you seriously on this site, you windowlicking nutjob. You think that anyone that doesn't lick Moz's ass is Skinny? There is an actual medical term for this, it's called 'paranoid delusions.'

Skinny, here is last weeks take from the 300 dollar autographed albums sold at the Moz tour::handpointright:

cash-pile-1.png

:lbf:

Your wildest dream...Is that the one in which nurse Rodriguez spoon-feeds you bland food pre-chewed by your pet Jesse and then goes off to chacha with a keyboardist in speedos, and then there's a nice black volunteer lady that comes to do an impression of Billy Idol singing "White Wedding", and all the people at Las Palmas Healthcare Center start dancing like they can't believe what a good time they're having at your party and then someone puts a blanket over you and you fall asleep and dream about Chris and you wet your pants and your personal assistant has to take you back to your room and puts you to bed and on the 6 o'clock news Elton John's stepmother is dead? :)
You know he doesn’t care what you write about him on here.He does not lose sleep.He has much money.He is well known.He has done something with his life that has made many happy.You,however,what have you done.Waste however long it took you to write this is all I can ascertain.

This one must feel super satisfyin'.
The cornballs kept carryin' on.
The press kept tryin' to sway and dismay.
And the folks still came and showed love.

"Beyond my wildest dreams... When people don't want to buy my albums, I can just sell them good ones that I've scribbled on and the dumb f***s eat it up like a McDonald's cheeseburger- which speaking of, where the f*** is Jesse with my McDonald's cheeseburgers? Someone is getting a point deducted from their performance review!"

David Baddiel is disgusting.

I once read somewhere that David Baddiel's dad had Alzheimer's and Baddiel had to stop his 14 year old daughter from ever visiting him because of the old man issuing sexual comments and perving over her.

Now this ugly specimen is trying to 'body shame' Morrissey.

Typical liberal hypocrite. They invent these terms and authoritarian rules but haughtily never adhere to them.

f*** the Zionist media elite!

Last edited:
I like the tweet

David Baddiel is disgusting.

I once read somewhere that David Baddiel's dad had Alzheimer's and Baddiel had to stop his 14 year old daughter from ever visiting him because of the old man issuing sexual comments and perving over her.

Now this ugly specimen is trying to 'body shame' Morrissey.

Typical liberal hypocrite. They invent these terms and authoritarian rules but haughtily never adhere to them.

f*** the Zionist media elite!

I used to quite like him......back in simpler days. I got a reply from him on Twatter about this. He does like swearing. Silly boy. Not as interesting as my ding-dong with David Bowies son who i had a right flim-flam with, regarding the Guardian T-shirt. I told him to grow a pair. It didn't go well. He ended up trolling me and screenshotting a pic of me, not even on my Twitter bio, like some deranged 18 yr old.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom