Morrissey Central: "Morrissey Single" (December 28, 2019)

A MORRISSEY SINGLE IS RELEASED BY MISTAKE - IT STILL REACHES NUMBER 2

unnamed-1_xuxgo5.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-single

As already suggested: released early by HMV - January 10 being the date everywhere else is working with (excluding UK Indie shops as they haven't even been offered it by Warner's reps yet).

Regards,
FWD.

Is this all you can say? Seen the same comment on every thread, you f***ing parrot.

Now you know how most here feel about your posts, the same comments again and again criticizing an artist that you dislike but you still collect his music and you still visit this site just like the rest of the haters who just can’t let go of Morrissey.

Don’t be embarrassed to accept and admit that he is all that you will ever have.

Now you know how most here feel about your posts, the same comments again and again criticizing an artist that you dislike but you still collect his music and you still visit this site just like the rest of the haters who just can’t let go of Morrissey.

Don’t be embarrassed to accept and admit that he is all that you will ever have.

“Most” lol, even if EVERY one on here disagreed with me I wouldn’t give a f***. Truth is, you, thewlis, and a few other bat shit crazy retards are the only ones that get on my case. You’re mental ketamine whatever your name is. No messing now, you are legit retarded in the head. You belong in a f***in insane asylum.

What an utter sad c*** Morrissey has turned out to be, where the f*** did it all go wrong?

I’ve seen morrissey hundreds of times, and I’m at this point now. Where the f*** did it all go wrong?
Even if he thinks this shit in his head, ffs, keep it there. Every time I see these threads, I dread to think what he’s saying next. Embarrassing isn’t the word.
But, Sam f***in Reyner and that dope Casa need to piss off. And anyone glorifying these stupid “stop press” release, need to join them.
Sad times.

Is this all you can say? Seen the same comment on every thread, you f***ing parrot.

Made my night this.
This clown Cassidy is probably the worst of the bandwagon lot. Every thread is the same, littered with his stupid comments mimicking Morrissey or quoting lyrics. No matter how much of his Tory money he spends, it literally kills him he’s only joined the parade of late. how sad.

i think its an experiment at the insane asylum, studying what the nutjobs do if given some time on the internet.
bell rings:speakerthree:
all the crazies run over to the website of the person they hate the most and park themselves there until its time for last call.:closedlockkey:

a couple are waiting on last call at the pub.:sweatdrops:

“Most” lol, even if EVERY one on here disagreed with me I wouldn’t give a f***. Truth is, you, thewlis, and a few other bat shit crazy retards are the only ones that get on my case. You’re mental ketamine whatever your name is. No messing now, you are legit retarded in the head. You belong in a f***in insane asylum.

you are not supposed to take your :pill: and then run over to the pub FFS:skull:

I love Moz taking the piss and of course he is here a lot laughing at Skinny and co.

What we DO know is that Moz is in the official UK charts again! And at number 2, without most people even knowing it was released, which is great.

In January it will certainly re-enter when it gets a wider release.

What we DO know is that Moz is in the official UK charts again! And at number 2, without most people even knowing it was released, which is great.

It’s the f***ing vinyl chart you f***ing clown, it’s nowhere to be seen in the official UK charts.

its not the official charts you f***in spastic, it’s the vinyl charts. God, you are thick as f***, you get so excited you forget to check the facts before you comment. Here’s the U.K. top 40, tell me where moz is? I stopped scrolling at #30 https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/

lovely b-side, is that what you mumble to moz while you’ve got a mouth full of his A-hole.
The B
its not the official charts you f***in spastic, it’s the vinyl charts. God, you are thick as f***, you get so excited you forget to check the facts before you comment. Here’s the U.K. top 40, tell me where moz is? I stopped scrolling at #30 https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/
It's all shite in the UK top 40

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom