Morrissey Central: "Morrissey's Spotify Stats for 2019" (December 9, 2019)

MORRISSEY’S SPOTIFY STATS FOR 2019

December 9, 2019

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-s-spotify-stats-for-2019

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's an Indie star who barely promotes himself & splits up with record companies on a regular basis, there's no point comparing him to stars who have had consistent marketing machines behind them.

"Pretty weak"

Don't be daft.

Post Johnny Marr's Spotify stats please. Ooh! And The Beatles' stats!

Whats the point in comparing Morrissey and Marr? One has had 12 album releases, the other has had 3? Saying that Morrissey has had 12 albums and New Order 10, yet New Order have had nearly double the amount of streams and a more than double the amount of listeners.

Be interesting to get a breakdown of what was actually listened to, have to imagine most those numbers are concentrated around his ‘88-94 stuff, and even ‘04-‘09. Can’t imagine anyone at all listening to his last 3 albums.

Billy Bragg's Spotify stats must be dire. He has just 97,494 Followers... :)

Aw, ordinaryboy86
needs my attention :love:

BTW, hope you got a good deal from madasun on that ‘supposedly authentic ‘ Alan Bennett letter.

:lbf:

why trash a good item? Even as a “joke”.
You’d roll around on the floor with that letter! You love it!

Not joking.

You only posted it to see if others like you can be duped into thinking that Alan Bennett letter is real.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Call yourself a Morrissey fan? And can’t even spot his own handwriting lolll amateur hour. Come to mine and I’ll skool you on Morrissey collectibles :kissingheart:

Just accept the fact it’s a fake, you’ve been duped, and move on.

Be interesting to get a breakdown of what was actually listened to, have to imagine most those numbers are concentrated around his ‘88-94 stuff, and even ‘04-‘09. Can’t imagine anyone at all listening to his last 3 albums.
Spent the Day in Bed alone has 12 million. But what would you know.

Spent the Day in Bed alone has 12 million. But what would you know.

I drove my work colleagues mad playing that song & wondered why the older ones were being so weird about it. I didn't realise he'd started to politically disgrace himself (in the eyes of London liberals).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom