Morrissey Central: "New PETA Ad" (23 September, 2019)

0-1_xwjqcu.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/new-peta-ad

Regards,
FWD.

I think this is great! It’s not just the message. I think from a graphic design perspective it’s really well done. Joaquin and the Chicken look great together. Love the profile of the hen and her eye lining up with his. Well done, PETA!

Peta is a swedish word for sticking your finger into something you shouldn't and that is exactly what that terror organisation have done since they sadly formed.
These mass murderers telling people to get bad health from not eating what they need. Will we mourn those victims like we mourn the victims of the holocaust?

I think this is great! It’s not just the message. I think from a graphic design perspective it’s really well done. Joaquin and the Chicken look great together. Love the profile of the hen and her eye lining up with his. Well done, PETA!
How little you know when you base everything on feeling not realising you are prey as well and just meat to some. Go hug that tiger and lion when they've not been fed into lethargic yawning and see what happens.
We're all animals and there is a food chain and humans are on top of it for a reason. Yoour cats kill birds for fun and rats and mice too. They play with it and prolong the suffering and enjoy the torture.
Open the door and see if your cats stay or leave forever, you don't imprison pets do you?
Not as easy as it seems but to understand that you need real food and a brain that functions cause surprise surprise the heart is not a brain.

I must say they improved the awful looks of Joaquin and I never quite could stomach his hare lip. However cool he tried to be in movies the hare lip killed off any attempt to succeed at it.
I hate all people with one and feel they are degenerated with bad genes that nature wanted to abort at an early stage.
But freaks are celebrated everywhere now and the bible states that satan will show himself through people like that. I believe only the Jehova witnesses have a good eye on what is coming.
Women who get pregnant and refuse to take care of themselves and get kids with hare lips should never be allowed to give birth again in my view.
Makes sense that such a white trash organisation wants to front a campaign with a hare lip redneck. Next year they can turn a banjo into a chicken for their ad.
The possibilities are endless!

What you people who back this are doing is running a script instead of thinking. I urge you to watch the documentary I posted in the "It's not about politics" thread that features Jordan Peterson made by a man that worked on a british tv channel.

"A glitch in the matrix". The interview with the KGB agent is also revealing what kind of people you are and what kind of purpose you fill for those who want to throw your country into complete chaos.

Yet again humans make the mistake of forgetting that they were born with teeth and nails. That nature does not apply to them as long as they avoid eating meat.
A kind of separatism that doesn't solve the issue they protest against as slaughter continues and in fact increases every year.
I wish people studied the food mountain and the amount of food we over produce all the time and the food we therefor throw away.
PETA is a lefties organisation whose main agenda is to spread marxism and inspire people to use terrorism as a means to achieve anarchy. They could not care less about animals but they are part of a big global agenda to make you surrender your rights and your health and your personal freedom.
It is one of the most evil organisations on the planet and would have scared Jeffrey Epstein shitless.
The weak are drawn into campaigns where they are used and slowly transformed to low iq vegans who listen to what they are told and act accordingly. A world of zombies who believe they are doing good and something new but in fact are only creating hate and division and not a single animal is saved as one animal is saved during a ceremony but more than ever are slaughtered instead.
A useless campaign for posers trying to buy a ticket to fame. Don't believe the hype people.

Urban, are you spamming this thread already because Joaquin is so hot that he makes you lose all your senses?

Because he is so hot, that I would lose all my anything for him
It's ok to disagree but you lefties want to force everyone else to think and feel like you.

I don't.

A hare lip takes away everything masculine from a man and everything human from both men and women. Your weak crap genes want to have babies with a deformed man cause that is how nature works.

You never see truly beautiful people have sex with ugly people. Each to his own.

Peta, Greenpeace, climate activists, they all create hysteria and it starts as soon as kids enter the Kindergarten. The same old topics are constantly repeated so that those holding to a political agenda of complete government control can secure their votes in the next generation of activists.
Kids have been taught to believe that the world is coming to an end and absolute panic is necessary in order to save the planet. We’ve heard that too many times and we are still here. Don’t let the climate alarmists deprive you of life’s enjoyment.

Peta, Greenpeace, climate activists, they all create hysteria and it starts as soon as kids enter the Kindergarten. The same old topics are constantly repeated so that those holding to a political agenda of complete government control can secure their votes in the next generation of activists.
Kids have been taught to believe that the world is coming to an end and absolute panic is necessary in order to save the planet. We’ve heard that too many times and we are still here. Don’t let the climate alarmists deprive you of life’s enjoyment.
Finally some sense from you.

Should save his hairline and don't make the same mistake as Sting who tried to save the forests of the world but lost his locks.

--Bongo's wig

I must say they improved the awful looks of Joaquin and I never quite could stomach his hare lip. However cool he tried to be in movies the hare lip killed off any attempt to succeed at it.
I hate all people with one and feel they are degenerated with bad genes that nature wanted to abort at an early stage.
But freaks are celebrated everywhere now and the bible states that satan will show himself through people like that. I believe only the Jehova witnesses have a good eye on what is coming.
Women who get pregnant and refuse to take care of themselves and get kids with hare lips should never be allowed to give birth again in my view.
Makes sense that such a white trash organisation wants to front a campaign with a hare lip redneck. Next year they can turn a banjo into a chicken for their ad.
The possibilities are endless!

Put a picture of yourself up fella. I bet you are one ugly f***.
The guy had an op on his lip, who gives a shit he's still a looker, still a good actor and still quite bright.

Unlike imcel you, a f***tard who blames lefty types for everything.
The type who still have a 4th graders view of man, you are out of time fella
Put a pic of yourself up fella. You scum bag

this guys a right joker.what came first the chicken or joaquin phoenix.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom