Morrissey Central: "New York City 34th Penn Station" (6 Sept., 2019)

New York City 34th Penn Station - Morrissey Central

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's um pretty much a given with performing artists. You may as well say it's ego to stand up on stage and have the temerity to sing your own words and have them sang back to you by millions of people while getting paid for it.

Or standing on stage, singing your own words and have some bogan in the crowd scowling at everyone :crazy:

He may be making a record of it before some woke snowflake complains about it re the merseyside train tunnel situation with the California Son posters.
that many snowflakes on here you could make a snowball.

Am I missing something here....it is Sept 6th right and Moz is in NY right? Yet I see no updates ,pics,social media clips,set list etc....hhhhhmmmm. weird...something fishy going on
The show is tonight, September 7. I'm heading down the highway shortly.

Just had a look online for tonight's show (7th Sept) - looks pretty full. Only a handful of seats left in each section. Moz is a legend.

Just had a look online for tonight's show (7th Sept) - looks pretty full. Only a handful of seats left in each section. Moz is a legend.

Totally full.:thumb:

just a few days ago Skinny in his Surface avatar what kvetching about empty 'coloured dots':lbf:
what dorks.;)
they are going to have to end up eating the 'coloured dots':lbf:

Getting a bit jealous of the yanks getting all this tour action tbh...UK: zero

o_O

WTF is up with this Skinny troll? hes now using one of my key literary words, 'Catastrophic' on every post!!!!o_O

this is bizarre and somewhat freudian:mad: the cuck will end up using all of my posts in his posts!:lbf:
hates me but sponges off me.doh:

HUGE CROWD PEOPLE!!!:tiphat:

Yet another catastrophic mistake by the site retard, the article never mentioned that Forest Hills was selling poorly. Do some f***ing research before your pathetic attempts at trolling.

They have literally been giving tickets away, so if it's nearly sold out thats due to tickets being given away.

This itself is nothing new, he's had tickets given away for many shows including in Manchester. It's like others have said, he should play smaller venues. Like in the 90s

They have literally been giving tickets away, so if it's nearly sold out thats due to tickets being given away.

This itself is nothing new, he's had tickets given away for many shows including in Manchester. It's like others have said, he should play smaller venues. Like in the 90s
I was given 4 tickets for Taylor Swift last time she toured and couldn't get anyone to take them off my hands.
They all do it to put bums on seats.
My friend got free Rolling Stones tickets last tour as well through work.
It's more surprising for the singers with the record industry behind them

I was given 4 tickets for Taylor Swift last time she toured and couldn't get anyone to take them off my hands.
They all do it to put bums on seats.
My friend got free Rolling Stones tickets last tour as well through work.
It's more surprising for the singers with the record industry behind them

now suddenly, its tix giveways everywhere.:crazy:
for all shows.:lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom