India was the first country in the world to ban foie gras in 2014, and as of yet the only one to do so.
Production is banned in other countries but not importation.
The UK were inferring that post Brexit it will be banned there when EU law no longer prevents this, due to trade agreements.
Benjamin you do know there is a thing called an edit button,we know intelligence has never been your strong point but theres always night school.
1. It's not easy this multitasking you know
2. One numpty actually thought I'd spelt Hollywood Bowel wrong
3. Signing other artists albums for $300
4. Failed U S tour
5. Awful fashion sense
6. Strange behaviour
7. Ejecting protesters
Right! Come on Hofmann (Reelfountain) surely you must be able to find some way to shoehorn in a statement that blames Islam or immigrants for the shameful force feeding of geese? It's like you're not even trying anymore. Where else will I get my daily dose of unbridled hatred, eh?
Oh here we go
Shit Central attempt at diverting attention from #sighning-others-albums-for-cash gate.
It won't work it's not going to go away Sammy. Uncle Steve has 4ck'd up big time trying to earn a few extra grubby dollars on the merch at the Hollywood Bowel performance.
f*** MORRISSEY CENTRAL
1. You mean loggin in/out as multiple aliases? Knob.
2. You did spell it incorrectly. Knob.
3. Moz didn't get paid $300 for signing them. Knob.
4. Tour was a great success. Knob.
5. Moz is a fashion icon. You=Knob.
6. No-one stranger than you. Deranged Knob.
7. His concert, his right. You=Knob.
Let's be quite frank...you're a Knob.