Morrissey Central: "New York City" (November 2, 2019)

Adjustments_r7fykt.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/new-york-city

Regards,
FWD.

I'd like to force feed all you vegan pussies on here some juicy cow testicles.

1. You mean loggin in/out as multiple aliases? Knob.
2. You did spell it incorrectly. Knob.
3. Moz didn't get paid $300 for signing them. Knob.
4. Tour was a great success. Knob.
5. Moz is a fashion icon. You=Knob.
6. No-one stranger than you. Deranged Knob.
7. His concert, his right. You=Knob.

Let's be quite frank...you're a Knob.

:rolleyes: loggin????

Let’s be even more quite frank :brows:
Who’s the knob now? :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I'd like to force feed all you vegan pussies on here some juicy cow testicles.

Your obsession with genitalia and threat of force is the real story here. Most likely a reaction to your own impotence and definitely someone whose own genitals have been ridiculed on more than one occasion.

Your obsession with genitalia and threat of force is the real story here. Most likely a reaction to your own impotence and definitely someone whose own genitals have been ridiculed on more than one occasion.
Surpassed only by their lack of basic bovine biology - Cows don't have testicles, bulls do.

:rolleyes: loggin????

Let’s be even more quite frank :brows:
Who’s the knob now? :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Did one of your mates point that out to you, Bitcher?

Yep loggin...it's an acceptable colloquial spelling if you were to check...similar to Benny the Bitchin Bellend

I could have put 'logging' or even loggin' but, as I was only responding to you, I couldn't be arsed putting in the effort typing that extra character.

...and just for the record, you can't be 'even more quite frank'...you are either being 'frank', 'quite frank', 'even more frank' but not 'even more quite frank' as the 'quite' contradicts the 'more', in the context which you (incorrectly) put it.

Is it because of your poor education that you constantly make these errors?

In conclusion, you are the resident house Knob...I even gave you a capital letter to denote the noun.

Well done on your award,:bell:end

Did one of your mates point that out to you, Bitcher?

Yep loggin...it's an acceptable colloquial spelling if you were to check...similar to Benny the Bitchin Bellend

I could have put 'logging' or even loggin' but, as I was only responding to you, I couldn't be arsed putting in the effort typing that extra character.

...and just for the record, you can't be 'even more quite frank'...you are either being 'frank', 'quite frank', 'even more frank' but not 'even more quite frank' as the 'quite' contradicts the 'more', in the context which you (incorrectly) put it.

Is it because of your poor education that you constantly make these errors?

In conclusion, you are the resident house Knob...I even gave you a capital letter to denote the noun.

Well done on your award,:bell:end

Bennys been around the site for years, you can scream and bitch about him as much as you want but it will not change anything and he’ll still be here long after you’ve gone!

Last edited:
Bennys been around the site for years, you can scream and bitch about him as much as you want but it will not change anything and he’ll still be here longer after you’ve gone!

I don't doubt anything you say there.

Thanks to Councilwoman Carlina Rivera for sponsorin' the bill.
It's a step but only a ban on force feedin' foie gras.

“This is about force-feeding, which is an inhumane practice and cannot be allowed to continue,” said the bill's sponsor, Councilwoman Carlina Rivera (D-Manhattan).
She said that foie gras made without force feeding — in Spain, for example — would remain legal, but some gourmands say the product is inferior and more expensive.

Carlina is just gettin' to work though and is plannin' more bannin'.

https://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/foie-gras-ban-nyc-1.38048973

Well done Morrissey ! At least the ducks have revenge on those who eat them, when the carnivores cholesterol level sky rockets, it takes statin-drugs from big pharma or keeps eating, has a cardiac arrest and ....it dies ! Pity .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom