Morrissey Central site currently down - domain registry expired

For anyone trying to access articles that we have linked to:
It would appear Morrissey Central is currently down (SER's site via the same company is working).
The domain's registration expired yesterday (29th) and will probably reappear when someone remembers to pay up :)
Not a major story, just an explanation as to why access has stopped - I'm guessing it will be rectified shortly.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 31:

Alternate URL is currently working:

Update April 3:

Regular URL now working.

Last edited:
Hope he didn’t run out of money! Shoddily run site anyway.

For anyone trying to access articles that we have linked to:
It would appear Morrissey Central is currently down (SER's site via the same company is working).
The domain's registration expired yesterday (29th) and will probably reappear when someone remembers to pay up :)
Not a major story, just an explanation as to why access has stopped - I'm guessing it will be rectified shortly.
Regards,
FWD.
Thank You ...... FWD

C94CD2EF-4305-4428-9F40-09848A76FFB1.gif

Did you see the GRABLINES??!

But how will I find out which chart position he reached in Greenland now?!
We made number 1, my friend.... after dropping a couple of boxes ower the border to Gretna green , i then took yet another couple o boxes in my pedalo to green land, yes it was a trial, but no social contact was made, so yes 50 copies sold and we are no 1 in Greenland as well as Scotland..... in the words of my favourite dartboard poster, rejoice, rejoice, rejoice.......

Central is being, remodeled..soon it will return more renovated and warmer i hope,it is true thst Moz does not pay and that is why the site was cut ??????????

Such a sophomoric effort this website. And letting your registry expire...that's ghetto.

Just like True to You for so many years...unworthy of the content it is entrusted with.

Forgot to turn on auto-renew at GoDaddy? An expired credit card on file? Inquiring minds want to know...

Reckon the last thing the interns at the Encino office are worried about right now is keeping up "messages from Kylie and Dylan". Moz Angeles is on lock down m8 twat c*** tit inn n nnn nnnn n nnn n nn n it.

Such a sophomoric effort this website. And letting your registry expire...that's ghetto.

Just like True to You for so many years...unworthy of the content it is entrusted with.

:D so true I wish they would just let it disappear into the ether and start over with something with a bit more style and better design

That website is largely responsible for Morrissey's downfall and huge loss of fans. It was on that website where he urged people to vote for a party of far-right extremists (who even Nigel Farage thought were too extreme), and it was also where he published the interview where he informed the world that everyone prefers their own race. Mr Steven P Morrissey, learn from your mistakes - keep away from the worldwide web!

That website is largely responsible for Morrissey's downfall and huge loss of fans. It was on that website where he urged people to vote for a party of far-right extremists (who even Nigel Farage thought were too extreme), and it was also where he published the interview where he informed the world that everyone prefers their own race. Mr Steven P Morrissey, learn from your mistakes - keep away from the worldwide web!

Yes we all do prefer our own race and Morrissey's fanbase is doing fine. Sometimes you gotta burn the chaff

Yes we all do prefer our own race and Morrissey's fanbase is doing fine. Sometimes you gotta burn the chaff

Really? Last week his new album entered the charts at number 3 with his lowest sales ever. In yesterdays chart update it wasn't in the top 100, that has never happened to sis sales before. As someone else pointed out, it was in the charts for 3 days.

Really? Last week his new album entered the charts at number 3 with his lowest sales ever. In yesterdays chart update it wasn't in the top 100, that has never happened to sis sales before. As someone else pointed out, it was in the charts for 3 days.

Nobody cares about your number crunching. It's on my turntable and I love it and apparently a lot of other people do too. You're a dog on a chain still obviously and Moz doesn't need you

Nobody cares about your number crunching. It's on my turntable and I love it and apparently a lot of other people do too. You're a dog on a chain still obviously and Moz doesn't need you

The problem is that the numbers imply there will be no new Morrissey album on your turntable for many years to come - possibly forever, and you may well care about that. Time will tell.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom