Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Was everyone in the 1970s rock scene a racist &/or into Nazi Chic?
I dont think so, but a lot of the pop industry bands were into "interesting satanic imagery" starting with The Beatles.
Mark Devlin - The Musical Truth books 1 & 2 make interesting reading for those who can keep their attention span focused enough to actually read a book.

s

Shock horror Moz wears a flag that only two years later was worn by not only Spice Girls but every Britpop band around including Oasis

people who accuse M of racism need to get a grip
iv posted that many times on here over the years but people don't want to hear it.

What I find weird is why no one wondered why an Irish Catholic, who praised the IRA, sang about guillotining Thatcher, had Irish parents, hated the Queen, was known for gender & sexual ambiguity & was wearing a gold lame shirt would come out as a British Nationalist in a park?
where does it say M is irish,hes English with irish heritage and where did he praise the ira.

where does it say M is irish,hes English with irish heritage and where did he praise the ira.

I meant Irish Catholic as his background. And he's always said supportive things about the IRA, esp Bobby Sands. To be fair, I think he'd like anyone who hated any government. Before ISIS started attacking clubs & magazines he was calling Islamic terrorism 'so-called terrorism'.

skinnybaws will be on here complaining abouth the upcoming black Friday event and how its racist because it contains the word black,what about the black rhino or the black mamba or the black shrew bet you couldn't care less about them.

skinnybaws will be on here complaining abouth the upcoming black Friday event and how its racist because it contains the word black,what about the black rhino or the black mamba or the black shrew bet you couldn't care less about them.

Scottish, you claim? I glean from your tedious posts you"ll be voting for the Brexit Party.

Animal liberation is the only thing he's clear about - everything else shifts.

Nope. He hasn't ever explained his preference for that vile political party over the Animal Welfare Party. He remained vegetarian until his mid 50s despite attempts to claim to be vegan.

Question: is Nerak backwards for Karen or is Nerak just backwards?

I ask out of genuine disinterest.

I was reading some of his website interviews again & I noticed everything he's against is about an institution or government - with Tommy Robinson, he's mad at the judge, with Brexit, he's mad at the EU & the British elite, with Halal, he's mad at religious authority, with the language around terrorism, he's mad at the media, with acid attacks & grooming gangs, he's mad at the police & he's mad at all politicians (except Anne Marie Waters, who couldn't be more marginal if she tried).

So, I'm agreeing with Spiked (which is traumatic), he is still anti-establishment. It's the establishment who changed.

Nerak "Firstly, he enjoys it - the reaction gives him a little frisson and always has."

FFS have you read his reactions, statements t-shirts. Morrissey does not and never has enjoyed any form of criticism.

It was recently suggested that Reelfountain was leaving the forum - that statement like, most of her others, was a lie - wasn't it Nerak?

I meant Irish Catholic as his background. And he's always said supportive things about the IRA, esp Bobby Sands. To be fair, I think he'd like anyone who hated any government. Before ISIS started attacking clubs & magazines he was calling Islamic terrorism 'so-called terrorism'.

No surprises there.

Come on Steven let's be having the Uk tour dates. There's unfinished business at Castlefield Bowl remember.
Now is a good time to fleece the punters of their Christmas money :gbp::gbp::gbp:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

And your high moral standard being that no one can say things that you don't agree with?

Oh, Reelfountain how your Nerak shine has faded and faded fast.

Here you are in a forum disagreeing. Apparently it is your sole right. A 'Communications Officer' who uses a keyboard like an irked child with hammers for fingers. Pray, do share more of your singular wisdom.

What I find weird is why no one wondered why an Irish Catholic, who praised the IRA, sang about guillotining Thatcher, had Irish parents, hated the Queen, was known for gender & sexual ambiguity & was wearing a gold lame shirt would come out as a British Nationalist in a park?

I know you probably think this is clever, possibly funny. However, it's just a jumble of words that fails to deliver.

I was reading some of his website interviews again & I noticed everything he's against is about an institution or government - with Tommy Robinson, he's mad at the judge, with Brexit, he's mad at the EU & the British elite, with Halal, he's mad at religious authority, with the language around terrorism, he's mad at the media, with acid attacks & grooming gangs, he's mad at the police & he's mad at all politicians (except Anne Marie Waters, who couldn't be more marginal if she tried).

So, I'm agreeing with Spiked (which is traumatic), he is still anti-establishment. It's the establishment who changed.

Reelfountain, if we're expected to believe in your absence then you might want to review this latest user/character of yours?
I mean, if your not going to try to play the game, why should we?

I await your implausible denial.

Nope. He hasn't ever explained his preference for that vile political party over the Animal Welfare Party. He remained vegetarian until his mid 50s despite attempts to claim to be vegan.

Animal liberation is an ideology. He's consistently used its rhetoric.

Reelfountain, if we're expected to believe in your absence then you might want to review this latest user/character of yours?
I mean, if your not going to try to play the game, why should we?

I await your implausible denial.

Yes, I am the most likely candidate in a thread where someone brought up Globalists.

Animal liberation is an ideology. He's consistently used its rhetoric.

Ah, bells and whistles are added to substantiate a previous lack of clarity. Yet, no clarity on which animal liberation rhetoric is used by Morrissey. There's a naive assertion that all AL rhetoric is exactly the same. Like any ideology there are schisms Strange that an alleged Communications Officer would be unaware of this?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom