Morrissey Central: "You Have Been Warned" (October 22, 2019)

You Have Been Warned.

October 22, 2019.

unnamed-1_sf0xsl.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/you-have-been-warned

(Uncredited montage of Albert Finney by Victor Esparza).
Regards,
FWD.

There are a lot of available seats on the HB website, it's really worrying.

i think all the various reasons contribute but the main one really is I think he has toured too much over last few years . seems like he has played HB three or four times in last couple years or maybe it just seems like that . Morrissey tours and shows used to be more like really special occasions but I think he's definitely overplayed now . Plus the audience is undoubtedly older these days and going to shows is not such a must do thing for them anymore so I guess many are thinking they only say him nine months or so ago i'll give this one a swerve . Unfortunately there is just not the excitement surrounding a Morrissey tour that there was a few years ago

A nice, original photo that has been molested. Another poorly executed attempt at 'art' by SER - the nepotistic nephew. Give it up son, you've no talent for it. He can't even crop a photo!

It's also a little tasteless given that, in his life time, Mr Finney refused Morrissey permission to use his image.
It's tasteless irrespective of permissions previously granted or withheld. It's one thing to demonstrate one's admiration for iconic (or lesser-known) celebrities by using their likenesses on album artwork. It's quite a laughable other to suggest--esp. through amateurish photo editing--that there's some mutual respect between these icons and Morrissey.

i think all the various reasons contribute but the main one really is I think he has toured too much over last few years . seems like he has played HB three or four times in last couple years or maybe it just seems like that . Morrissey tours and shows used to be more like really special occasions but I think he's definitely overplayed now . Plus the audience is undoubtedly older these days and going to shows is not such a must do thing for them anymore so I guess many are thinking they only say him nine months or so ago i'll give this one a swerve . Unfortunately there is just not the excitement surrounding a Morrissey tour that there was a few years ago

Not only that, anyone has access to his setlists and can see that he does a lot of covers from his last album. It is NOT what most people want to see. When he has that great back catalogue and he only does 2 or 3 Smiths songs. I didn't get tickets this time, might see if there are super cheap tickets available at the last minute - I set a price alert for $20 on StubHub. That would be worth it for Interpol alone.

The last time I was at the Hollywood bowl someone gave me a cup of beer and when I drank it I realized that it wasn't beer at all but was piss instead. The guy was wearing a Huey Lewis t shirt and I was really upset about it.

i think all the various reasons contribute but the main one really is I think he has toured too much over last few years .

And he's essentially touring the same kind of setlist, coupled with the self-absorbed vanity project, erm, covers album, isn't exactly lighting anyone on fire.

My bet is if its actually a real teaser Billy Joe Armsrtong to join Morrisry on Wedding Bell Blues and either Judy is a punk or Queen is Dead .....but knowing Morrissey/SER it could be just pretence...either way i aint flyin out to LA....hope it goes well though given the apparent poor ticket sales...time will tell

I reckon will all you foreign pieces of shit go home! I reckon you talk shit about a guy that lives a million miles away from you and calls himself The California Son. Leave the guy alone. You sit there in your backwards foreign land wearing Nike shoes, Levis 501's, and a Hollister hoody eating Big Macs and tacos and talk shit about Americans like The California Son. You lazy pieces of shit have never been to the Hollywood Bowl. The California Son plays the bowl for himself because it is a special hometown gig. He wouldn't care if there was 50 people there. 300 empty seats in the rafters isn't bad. The bowl will be close to a sell out. California's Son sang in the smiths as a joke for 3 years and used the smiths to launch his solo career. HE IS NOT BRITTISH. HE WAS BORN IN THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY. Go home thick c*** tit chipper curry inn nnnnnnnnnnn nn nnn nnnnnn n n it.

Last edited:
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED-

The little baby bitch will cancel the show and blame it on the intolerant nazi left or vast conspiracies lined up against him! Perhaps a coven of steak eating witches from Wisconsin cursed the show, or the radio didn't play his cover of Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree enough!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

f***ing suckers.

ITS SOLD OUT SKINNY PSEUD BITCHEZ!!!!:lbf:

DONT EVEN DREAM OF THINKING OF GOING SKINNY BITCHEZ YOU ARE NOT WANTED!!!:mock:

:lbf:

STANDING ROOM ONLY PSEUDONYM BITCHEZ!!:rock:

AND YOU SKINNY ALIAS BITCHEZ WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ADMITTANCE. NO STANDING
OR SITTING.:thumb::thumb:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED-

The little baby bitch will cancel the show and blame it on the intolerant nazi left or vast conspiracies lined up against him! Perhaps a coven of steak eating witches from Wisconsin cursed the show, or the radio didn't play his cover of Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree enough!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

f***ing suckers.

Wisconsin = one of the few places he hasn't f***ed over with cancellations because he can't be bothered to play there anymore.

A nice, original photo that has been molested. (...)
It's also a little tasteless given that, in his life time, Mr Finney refused Morrissey permission to use his image.

There seems to be a lot of cretins having fun with pictures of dead celebrities who never gave permission to be associated with Morrissey...

Hola Victor Esparza. What a bright young man you are. Shh. -Don't speak. I can feel those things. You're exceptionally intelligent. Don't deny it. Maybe even more than little Sammy. But you're right, it's not a competition. It's all to serve that other supremely intelligent guy. I understand. All is well. Shh. Won't be long now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom