Morrissey - Coachella on Perez Hilton

my comp won't let me read the comments. are they positive?

well, the first on e says "I wonder if the smell of S**t after he is done getting his ass banged smells better to him? ", soo no . n ot really.

It amuses me how one comment can just blow completely out of proportion, the shirt's more newsworthy and I can't stand those obnoxious fools on that trashy site. :p

I just want to say that when I first saw the shirt I thought "oooh, I LOVE that shirt! I want one just like it!"
haha, well, I think the color and design is nice. I mean, it is.

Can someone describe his fake tattoos or stickers? The top one wasn't clear in the photo at all.

21417dc.gif

He just can't be bothered anymore, I'm a fan and am disappointed...I don't know, he might be tired of repeating the songs, he keeps changing the lyrics and blabbering. I think this is it, it's gonna be his last tour and the next album will be a Greatest Hits with 5 songs from YOR, 4 from Ringleader, 4 from Quarry and Suedehead as a bonus track....Let's face it, it is OVER.

He just can't be bothered anymore, I'm a fan and am disappointed...I don't know, he might be tired of repeating the songs, he keeps changing the lyrics and blabbering. I think this is it, it's gonna be his last tour and the next album will be a Greatest Hits with 5 songs from YOR, 4 from Ringleader, 4 from Quarry and Suedehead as a bonus track....Let's face it, it is OVER.

No he's getting bored of playing to America. He needs to come home.

Looks like Moz was not the only one who had problems at Coachella

http://www.nme.com/news/coachella/44125

Also, despite his difficulties with the sound and the meat situation, it was a good gig- at least people say so. And nothing like what (apparentely) happened yesterday with the headliner band who - half in the set- had lost half of the audience.

Everyone has a bad day. In this case it's not even that and his reaction was not that surprising really - everyone knows how he feels about these things. If Moz had said nothing I'm sure a few would say: Wow, he doesn't allow meat in his shows but Coachella was a giant barbecue and he was OK with that? :eek:

Now, that shirt... there is no excuse for that ;) :D

Dame Perez Hilton just gives gay people a bad name, one look at him and homophobes all think every gay person is like that, a tired, fat, hideous looking queen with far too much time on his hand to talk about celebs, let along anything worth noting. It's beyond me how these so called media experts get these jobs critiquing others when by the look of things, they haven't got what it takes to give advise on anything! It's disgusting.

I do agree with some of you here, perhaps the best thing would have been to play LA by himself, after all, festival are not always that fun when one considers they are expensive and one does not truly enjoy the entire cast playing.

Back
Top Bottom