Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

I was a bit worried about a Tommy Cooper scenario. I was in the pub with friends and started getting text messages asking me what was going on - I had no idea.

By the way Kate, nice avatar.

Peter

I was a bit worried about a Tommy Cooper scenario. I was in the pub with friends and started getting text messages asking me what was going on - I had no idea.

By the way Kate, nice avatar.

Peter

I thought about Tommy Cooper as well but it didn't seem too helpful a thing to mention last night. :eek:

Thanks. I got the t-shirt from some shonky bloke on a fan forum. :p

I'm presuming Leeds will be off. At least, I hope it is; I don't want to spend the evening wondering if the poor man is going to cockle over rather than enjoying the gig. :(

He's going to die one day.
On stage singing This Charming Man would be a better way than most.

Looks like he's way overdone the touring and needs a really good rest(years?).

Yes I hope we get an up date soon. I hope he is ok. It is worrying. Nothing mentioned on the Official website.

Morrissey, hope you get better soon!

I just got a text from vicarinatutugal who got a text from her friend that Morrissey collapsed on stage!

I'm so terrified.

God feel bad now! Walking home after B'ham gig a paramedic went past us (to some casualty on Broadstreet - surprise, surprise!) and we jokingly said 'Hope that isn't for Morrissey...'. I think he needs a rest! I don't know how anybody can tour for so long and not feel the side effects!
Get better soon Moz!

I really hope this isn't the end of the tour...Getting canceled on twice would be too much to handle!

Morrissey's health comes first, of course, but it's still a bummer.

Get well morrissey !!!!!!!!!!!!

we are concerned !

:flowers:

I really hope this isn't the end of the tour...Getting canceled on twice would be too much to handle!

Morrissey's health comes first, of course, but it's still a bummer.

i think morrisseys health is first and foremost , if the tour is cancelled then it gets rescheduled , yes its a pain but you buy a ticket you take a risk

My wife is prone to passing out after suffering from the flu/cold etc. Hopefully this is nothing more serious than that? The pattern of her episodes would fit into what happened last night. I've noticed that the trigger is often a sudden increase in room temperature (a crowded tram, going into a shop, even at a gig once about 5 minutes after arriving) so it's not implausible to liken the stage lighting to the same scenario? The recovery is short.

Fingers crossed.

From http://twitter.com/Wossy

"Morrissey update. seems OK. I'll check to see how much info I can pass on - but for now DON'T PANIC!!"

Sounds like they know what the problem is then if Ross knows more but can't tell us.

I'd have though we'd have got a statement by now. Hopefully we hear something soon to put everyone at ease.

Listen, get a room with "HIM" will ya? Nobody cares at a time like this.

Him sits at his computer with an erection winding everyone up.Eventually he'll get a life.:D

Best wishes to Moz - at least the news we've had so far sounds positive. Terrible thing, though.

I'm sure this has happened before, too - didn't he once collapse on stage in the middle of a Smiths tour?

I hope Morrissey is okay. My best wishes go out to him and his family.

Best wishes to Moz - at least the news we've had so far sounds positive. Terrible thing, though.

I'm sure this has happened before, too - didn't he once collapse on stage in the middle of a Smiths tour?[/QUOTE]

Yes. He was a younger man then though, so was back touring a few days later. It was the final tour. On the Kill Uncle tour he used to "faint" onstage as well!

Sounds like they know what the problem is then if Ross knows more but can't tell us.

I'd have though we'd have got a statement by now. Hopefully we hear something soon to put everyone at ease.

Maybe they aren't sure exactly what's wrong yet, waiting for test results, etc.

Tags
get well <3 h1n1 healing vibes hysteria lainey=boring plz be ok<3 we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom