Morrissey collapsed on stage

i know lets not take the internet too seriousely i hope he does recover though, and im sure he will heres to you morrissey

i can remember morrissey saying, yes people your saint morrissey, saying on stage he wished ronald regan was dead

Emma, as everyone was chastising HIM, I was thinking about what Morrissey said about Reagan and I almost posted that he was a rotten, heartless bastard for saying that back then.

I decided it would be poor taste to do so, given the circumstances. But hey, today is a new day and I have a different outlook. :thumb:

From http://twitter.com/Wossy:
"Latest Moz update. He is resting and hoping to finish these dates, inc. Albert hall onTuesday. Will keep you posted as and when. x"

Just read this on johnathan Ross twitter page, I think this could potentially be great news, maybe whatever morrissey is suffering from has now reaches it's peak and maybe he will be starting to get on the mend

Ross is a reliable source aswell in my opinion as him and morrissey are close friends according to the booklet inside the swords cd

Lisa Coleman was just on Sky News with the word "Morrissey fan" above her name. Said how upsetting it was to see him like that. Still no more updates. I have tickets for 4 gigs still to come but I don't want him to jeopardise his recovery by rushing back.

what does it say bout JR in the booklet ?

its just the interview from Hot Press magazine, just says me and jonathan ross are very good friends, i'll dig it out in a bit

In other news Morrissey has been Released from hospital!!!!

Well moz maybe youll die next time joke may he live to be 90

as someone else said, comedy is about timing.......maybe your watch has stopped cause your timing is terrible

f***! What?! Noooo! I hope he gets better soon. No wonder I couldn't sleep last night.

emma1979
tty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont you just hate attention seekers, why are you even a member, you obviously arent a fan. are you emotionally retarded?
Im sure there are sites out there for people like you, mainly snuff movie sites:crazy:

on a brighter note..

LONG MAY MORRISSEY PERFORM:guitar:

emma1979
tty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont you just hate attention seekers, why are you even a member, you obviously arent a fan unless you are emotionally retarded.
Im sure there are sites out there for people like you, mainly snuff movie sites:crazy:

on a brighter note..

LONG MAY MORRISSEY PERFORM:guitar:

it may be easier to use the "Quote" button :D:D

MORRISSEY STABLE

Morrissey is in stable condition after his collapse in Swindon Saturday night.

Thanks go out to all his well wishers, more information will be posted as soon as it is available.
24th October 2009
SWORDS TOUR UNDERWAY

Morrissey's 'Swords' tour kicked off Friday October 23rd to a sold out crowd in Birmingham, UK at the beautiful Symphony Hall.

See Tour Dates for all the listings.

Emma, as everyone was chastising HIM, I was thinking about what Morrissey said about Reagan and I almost posted that he was a rotten, heartless bastard for saying that back then.

I decided it would be poor taste to do so, given the circumstances. But hey, today is a new day and I have a different outlook. :thumb:

Well it only culminates and identifies with just how politically unaware and brainless you really are.

Possibly do some research about Ronald Reagan, how he attempted to set back Black Civil Rights 60 years...

He was a vile, backward and blinkered bigot.

And therefore Morrisseys astute and aimed wishes were merely expressing the delight of the world to know Ronald Reagan was buckling under the pressure from reality and death - when he wished for Reagans death.

Well it only culminates and identifies with just how politically unaware and brainless you really are.

Possibly do some research about Ronald Reagan, how he attempted to set back Black Civil Rights 60 years...

He was a vile, backward and blinkered bigot.

And therefore Morrisseys astute and aimed wishes were merely expressing the delight of the world to know Ronald Reagan was buckling under the pressure from reality and death - when he wished for Reagans death.

:lbf: You're gonna have to do better than that.

Back
Top Bottom