Morrissey crazy fan attack

it's just one shot, action, being filmed over and over , while she wants
to touch Morrissey, but at that moment she got caught from behind
by the security, it's just an actionshot.

on the latest newsletter from the famous Dutch 3-voor-12 website,
there was a top 10 of this sorta things

number one was Bono [ Christ I hate that man, he really believes he's a
saint or something or can bring worldpeace, U2 made some fine songs,
and he wrote some good lyrics, but as a person i can't stand the man Bono]

he walked backwards on a stage and fell, you have to see it, it's a good
laugh,

Last edited:
okay so it goes from a crazy fan attacks moz to a crazy moz fan attacking bono? wtf.. god ..grow the hell up yeah ha ha bono was 1st on the list cause he fell on his arse but you really have to throw in the saint bullshit.. oh and i just remembered moz creeps me the f*** out and likes little boys so un saint like! pfft twats

.. oh and i just remembered moz creeps me the f*** out and likes little boys so un saint like! pfft twats

You're speaking as if you're messed up on some very strong narcotic. Perhaps you're accusation was really meant for yourself.:mad:

okay so it goes from a crazy fan attacks moz to a crazy moz fan attacking bono? wtf.. god ..grow the hell up yeah ha ha bono was 1st on the list cause he fell on his arse but you really have to throw in the saint bullshit.. oh and i just remembered moz creeps me the f*** out and likes little boys so un saint like! pfft twats

You are from Ohio, so I will let this slide. You have Drew Carey to thank for that.

You are from Ohio, so I will let this slide. You have Drew Carey to thank for that.

Drew Carey is going to drag Price is Right into the ground

Yeah it's not so bad there. I want to come back and see Cleveland.

I remember reading about a 'rabid' Lou Reed fan biting his ass in the 70's at a show in Buffalo, NY. CHOMP!

Back
Top Bottom