"Morrissey explaining Bitcoin" featured in James Corden's record collection

Shoplifterromo writes:

Tuesday’s “The Late Late Show with James Corden” featured a funny “rare recording” of Morrissey explaining Bitcoin. Watch here.

1/15/19 (Nina Dobrev, Terry Crews, Jack & Jack)
S4 E61 39:31 Full Episode - The Late Late Show With James Corden

Segment starts at around 12:05.

Partial clip:

45719_corden_20190115.jpg

Bitcoin
It's like a digital currency
You buy it on the internet
I'm not sure how you use one
I think you print it out
And then you take it to the Trader Joe's

Last edited:
as funny as a sore arse.
some people will laugh at anything.
an anagram of james corden is im not funny.

Fek reckon bull ox! I reckon The California Son only shops at Vintage Grocers in Malibu and the Calabasas Costco. Not Trader Joe's m8 inn n n n din't in n it.

Morrissey knows about bitcoin as much as he knows about what Sam posts on Central.
Either this is going to end up on Morrissey Central today, or Morrissey is never going to go on James Corden again.

‘Some nine year old tough who peddles bitcoin
I swear to God
I swear : I never even knew what bitcoin were’

:rolleyes:

Yet again it proves that nobody can sing like Morrissey. Hopefully nobody else can sing like that strangled Bitcoin cat either!

Bitcoin Changes Everything.
I'm throwing my arms around Bitcoin.
Now My Bitcoin Wallet is full.
Why don't you find out about Bitcoin for yourself.
Hold on to your Bitcoin.
Last night I dreamt that somebody bought me Bitcoin.
Well I wonder how rich I'd be if I'd bought Bitcoin.

Last edited:
When you become a Morrissey fan, do they forcibly remove your funny bone?
That's hilarious. I think Mozzie would concur.
Hmmm funny slightly but hardly hilarious when compared to the Rainbow Piss Bucket Challenge, which left my streaming eyes caked with conjunctivitis.

I highly suspect that James Corden and Steven Patrick f***ed in the green room while Knutson observed their naughty bits banging slyly from the corner - after all, doesn’t he like fatties?? Or is it chubbies??

I laughed.

There's a bit of nuance to it because the James Corden audience as a whole would not know that Morrissey is not a fan of technology. It's easy to just make jokes about Trump or a Kardashian or some very recognizable person in pop culture but Corden is willing to do something playful with something he's passionate about.

While Morrissey has a strong fan base in the US and especially in California, in general, no one really knows who he is or who The Smiths were. This was a good joke because it doesn't go after the obvious "Morrissey is depressed/depressing" cliche that everyone goes for.

Mr. Toad is correct.. Many Morrissey fans have had their funny bone removed. What he left out is the part where it has typically been replaced with a rod up one's ass.

Yet again it proves that nobody can sing like Morrissey. Hopefully nobody else can sing like that strangled Bitcoin cat either!

Now My Bitcoin Wallet is full.
That one was written in 2017.

Made me smile. There's a genuine affection and appreciation for Morrissey on the Corden show. :sunglasses:

26DFA54C-EFC3-4BD6-8C6C-DB199DCA9871.gif

I laughed.

There's a bit of nuance to it because the James Corden audience as a whole would not know that Morrissey is not a fan of technology. It's easy to just make jokes about Trump or a Kardashian or some very recognizable person in pop culture but Corden is willing to do something playful with something he's passionate about.

While Morrissey has a strong fan base in the US and especially in California, in general, no one really knows who he is or who The Smiths were. This was a good joke because it doesn't go after the obvious "Morrissey is depressed/depressing" cliche that everyone goes for.

Mr. Toad is correct.. Many Morrissey fans have had their funny bone removed. What he left out is the part where it has typically been replaced with a rod up one's ass.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom