morrissey frink appreciation thread!

I love it.Don`t know where you guys get all the pics from as when I do a search I don`t come up with much.What happened to CecideMorrissey?.She loved the frink thread.

Hi hellie,
Ceci has been ill and in hospital. She only ever logs on to the forums from work, and as a result has been missing as she has no internet at home.
When she's well enough, she wants to help me design a line of lingerie inspired by Morrissey!! So, life in her yet!

Poor thing!!Hope its not too serious.Send her my best.Best wishes from a fellow Moz lover has got to have good vibes!She must be having Morrissey withdrawal symptons.I get them when I`m away from my stereo for longer a couple of hours:p

Poor thing!!Hope its not too serious.Send her my best.Best wishes from a fellow Moz lover has got to have good vibes!She must be having Morrissey withdrawal symptons.I get them when I`m away from my stereo for longer a couple of hours:p

Have sent you a PM with more details......

Thanks for that!!
I`m so entrigued about the lingerie!I will definately buy some.It will undoubtably be lovely.

The frink thread is an extravaganza of delightful indulgences.
It is the epitome of visual splendour.
And I for one recommend it as a total panacea to whatever ails you.
But seriously,
it is quite exhilerating and helps lift my mood whenever I go there.....:cool:

Hi hellie,
Ceci has been ill and in hospital. She only ever logs on to the forums from work, and as a result has been missing as she has no internet at home.
When she's well enough, she wants to help me design a line of lingerie inspired by Morrissey!! So, life in her yet!

Oh, and I wrote to Ceci just yesterday. Say her all the best from me and that I'm really keen on the lingerie!!! Can't wait to see your ideas!

I hope Ceci will be back and swinging here soon - she must be missing the ole Mozzer a lot if she mentally created some lingerie in his honour ;-)
An expanding frink thread is awaiting her - she'll be busy!

im loving the 100,000 views of the thread. could this be the most looked at thread ever? :p

viva mozzy frink! tis muchly appreciated :D

88.jpg

MozTheWindow.jpg

Morrissey_foto2.jpg

im sorry, me confused :confused:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the frink thread!

I have been working on my Masters thesis the last few months and I finally finished my last Appendix today.

The last two weeks have been the worst of it. Here's how I've survived it:

1. Write a paragraph.
2. Take a deep breath, close my eyes think about giving it all up.
3. Write another sentence. Try not to cry.

4. Visit the frink thread. Smile. Relax. Laugh. Swoon.

5. Write another sentence.

Repeat steps 1-5 until done.

Thank you to whoever created it, to all who have contributed to it, and most importantly, to SPM himself, for being so amazingly sexy and wonderful and gorgeous and talented and aware and special!

Saw the Milwaukee show and it rekindled a quite the latent affair in me.

Love to all,

Mellu

Yeah it's certainly a very good thread, lots of great pictures in there, I think I even found an avatar or two in there and saved a couple. But a lot of you people go WAY too far. :eek: Show some respect! :p

Yeah it's certainly a very good thread, lots of great pictures in there, I think I even found an avatar or two in there and saved a couple. But a lot of you people go WAY too far. :eek: Show some respect! :p

NEVER!!!!!!!!!! morrissey pervert for life. :p
he likes it Kui, you know that. Nice for him to be thought of as attractive.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!! morrissey pervert for life. :p
he likes it Kui, you know that. Nice for him to be thought of as attractive.

He already knows people find him attractive, he doesn't need to hear discussions on his nipples and people's fantasy dreams. :rolleyes: :p I'm playing around here, but I actually do believe he doesn't like it, I'm not complaining, I'm just voicing my honest opinion that he doesn't like the way he is talked about in there. :o

He already knows people find him attractive, he doesn't need to hear discussions on his nipples and people's fantasy dreams. :rolleyes: :p I'm playing around here, but I actually do believe he doesn't like it, I'm not complaining, I'm just voicing my honest opinion that he doesn't like the way he is talked about in there. :o

really? you think he does not like it?
blink.gif
awww, its a bit of fun really I think.
I suppose you will have to avoid the frink thread (and so should he lol) it is not going to go away anytime soon.

really? you think he does not like it?
blink.gif
awww, its a bit of fun really I think.
I suppose you will have to avoid the frink thread (and so should he lol) it is not going to go away anytime soon.

Fine, me and Moz will go out for a drink every time the Frink thread is bumped. Deal? We'll have to stay out perpetually then, so I'll have to become a roadie I think. Jesse seems to need to call out someone to fix his amp cords twice a concert, that'll be my job.

Fine, me and Moz will go out for a drink every time the Frink thread is bumped. Deal? We'll have to stay out perpetually then, so I'll have to become a roadie I think. Jesse seems to need to call out someone to fix his amp cords twice a concert, that'll be my job.

ooo sounds like a good idea, wonder how much that job pays.
giggle.gif

ooo sounds like a good idea, wonder how much that job pays.
giggle.gif

Where are you getting these new smilies from? :p

I don't care about the pay, as long as I am provided with meals, clothing, and shelter, and have the satisfaction of "technically" invading the stage every night, I'm good.

Where are you getting these new smilies from? :p

I don't care about the pay, as long as I am provided with meals, clothing, and shelter, and have the satisfaction of "technically" invading the stage every night, I'm good.

smilies, well i just copy and past them from this site.
http://www.smileyhut.com/ the ones we have here are fairly rubbish
shhh.gif

Back
Top Bottom