morrissey frink appreciation thread!

smilies, well i just copy and past them from this site.
http://www.smileyhut.com/ the ones we have here are fairly rubbish
shhh.gif

That's true actually (I'm too intimidated by the link to find a smiley to answer you with), well, they're good looking ones, just there's not enough.

thank you frink thread,
i have no idea where you all get these extremely lovely photos from, but it's amazing! haha. morrissey must be so tired of cameras by now. :D

I'm sorry, but it's too difficult to go back and find the posts, but I know several of these piccies attached were posted on the frink thread. I want to use these for the 2008 Moz calendar I'm making. If you know, I'd like to get the info on location, date, and photographer (to credit) of the shot. Where applicable -- who did the "enhancement" errrr photoshopping. I try to align the month the photo was taken with the month it represents on the calendar.

Thanks!

Attachments

• grafrinkyMOZ.jpg
    grafrinkyMOZ.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 20
  • openarmsmouth.jpg
    openarmsmouth.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 19
I'm sorry, but it's too difficult to go back and find the posts, but I know several of these piccies attached were posted on the frink thread. I want to use these for the 2008 Moz calendar I'm making. If you know, I'd like to get the info on location, date, and photographer (to credit) of the shot. Where applicable -- who did the "enhancement" errrr photoshopping. I try to align the month the photo was taken with the month it represents on the calendar.

Thanks!
Pretty sure it's Knoxville, July.
Ask PFTLT... :)
This picture set is AWESOME.. and, even better, I have a button from the baby blue shirt!

the frink thread is one big yawn already. i mean how many times can you recyle the forever ill galleries? come on - we need a "naked boz" thread NOW.

I am thoroughly LOVING the frink thread, thank you thank you, all of you are so awesome.

i absolutely love the frink thread, it `s great, moz is sooooo handsome and sexy,he deserves to have a frink thread :)

Back
Top Bottom