morrissey frink thread!

I personally have not seen this one before. Its for sale on Ebay with a starting bid of £100 as the seller claims it is one of a limited run off of 50 and comes with a Harrods certificate?? I've never heard anything like this before....but nice picture all the same;)

382a_1.jpg

I personally have not seen this one before. Its for sale on Ebay with a starting bid of £100 as the seller claims it is one of a limited run off of 50 and comes with a Harrods certificate?? I've never heard anything like this before....but nice picture all the same;)

382a_1.jpg

you'll be bidding:eek:it's only "normal":p

This is the gorgeous picture from March edition of Q:guitar::horny::eek:

File0053.jpg

Thanks, how nice :sweet:, he makes me full of the joys of spring notwithstanding the adverse atmospheric conditions. :)
BTW, his haircut is just perfect.

MAN! I've been away from this thread for too long!!!! These are HOT! :horny:
Hope everyone is doing well! *waves* I miss you guys!

We've missed you too. This place should be jumping once the tour starts.

Girls and boys, we are very close to ONE MILLION views.

Damn. Moz is about twenty kinds of sexy. I have to say I liked him more when he was younger, but he is still a fine looking gentleman to say the least...

young.jpg

TOO CUTE!

Damn. Moz is about twenty kinds of sexy. I have to say I liked him more when he was younger, but he is still a fine looking gentleman to say the least...

young.jpg

TOO CUTE!

I have to say I prefer Moz a lot more now but I wont say he looked bad back then, very very huggable ;)

Have you lot set up a committee to decide what the millionth post should be and who should have the privilege of posting it??

Have you lot set up a committee to decide what the millionth post should be and who should have the privilege of posting it??

I think it's page views, i.e., visitors who have looked at this thread. Your post number is 27351, so my guess is we're close to 30,000 actual posts which will soon have a million views.

I don't know if we can actually know who views the Frink for the millionth time. Admins, is that possible?

(my guess is no)

Austin Music Hall
17th March 2006

Photography by Andrew Kendall

morrissey_170306_6_version4.jpg

:D
morrissey_170306_14_version4.jpg

morrissey_170306_12_version4.jpg

Well, that was fast. We're over ONE MILLION Frink views.
Ya pervs ;)

To celebrate, let's post our favorite Frink memories. Here is one of mine, courtesy of Corrissey:

Morrissey: "You are too frinky. What does that mean?"

Corrissey: "Frinky is a combination of frisky and kinky. If you look it up in the dictionary, you'll see your picture there!!"
-or you could just go to SOLO!! which you already do!!!
<-writers embelishment & regretful error

Morrissey: "And that's complimentary, right?"

((The crowd goes wild and in unison says YES!!))

*Morrissey ponders this new word and likes it. Considers using it in new single*

UR2Frinky.jpg

Thanks to DJ Tony for a moment frozen in time. P.S. Girls, notice my BROWN FRINKY MORRISSEY T-SHIRT :D More Pics To Follow...

And Lottie's moment:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww Julie, I'm honored!!!

Morrissey, You Are Too Frinky!!!!

frinksign-3.jpg

I've been looking for the banner that no one in particular hung from the balcony at the Tabernacle in Atlanta in '07. Does anyone have that picture? It was choice! :cool:

1 miilllllion viewwwsss :D CONGRATS TO THE FRINK THREAD!!! :clap: Best thread EVVVARRR!!! :horny: :guitar: :horny:

Haha this is really the best thread. The other artist message board I use has very strict policies about discussing artist appearances... let alone posting SEXY pictures.

This is fantastic!

I love this photo, not a fan of all the make-up, but I can't help but ask you guys...am I seeing things or do his eyes not look in the same direction? :confused: I've mentioned this before and I'm sure you think I'm crazy but look at it, his line of sight doesn't look parallel.

Back
Top Bottom