morrissey frink thread!

I found that picture in a book and was so excited that I ripped it out (as you can see the tear marks on the side). :D
It's one of the most beautiful pics of young Moz. :love:
The original is tucked into a bag for safekeeping, as I was afraid for it to get more torn or never see it again. :lbf:

Never noticed the tears until you pointed them out - I was too busy gawping at his lovely little face.

Strangely, I thought someone had done a clever advert for Specsavers at first...

I found that picture in a book and was so excited that I ripped it out (as you can see the tear marks on the side). :D
It's one of the most beautiful pics of young Moz. :love:
The original is tucked into a bag for safekeeping, as I was afraid for it to get more torn or never see it again. :lbf:

Sweetness, that was your original scan?
:bow:

What a small world!

Do you remember what book it was from?

Yes, Julie, my rip, tear, and scan. :lbf:

I have to admit I "borrowed" it from the book. I know, I know that is wrong. I did it for the good of the frink. :D

I found the book at Barnes & Noble, but I don't remember the title. I believe it was something about 80s music.

Sweetness, you little minx!

The entire Frink thanks you and hereby absolves you of any alleged book maiming :p

jesus2.gif

Sweetness - you sweet and tender hooligan! (well that's ok, no one else would have appreciated it anyway!) You must promise to never never do that again - until the next time there's some hot Morrissey pic we all need to see!

Lol. I just think it's amazing that a girl in NY snagged and scanned this, a fan in Italy re-posted it and then at some point a random girl in Detroit re-posts it and it's re-seen by the original scanner. Granted, we all have a freakish love for the subject matter in common, and there are only so many photos to pass around, but still...it's kinda neat.

EDIT: Sweetness, did you ever post this on the Frink? How did we all miss it?

Also, my new nickname for you is "The Ripper" ;)

Oh - to clarify, was this torn from a purchased book, or from one that returned to the shelf???

I found it in Di's LJ archive. I believe it's from the behind-the-scenes footage of the You Have Killed Me video.

(http://dicartwright.livejournal.com/6799.html#cutid1)

PS - I was good, Di, and moved it to my account so as not to steal your bandwidth. Yay me!!! ;)

;) and I thank you for that:thumb:

I keep promising myself that once I have my own computer I'll edit my oldest gifs such as that young Moz one, it's too fast... Most of my oldest gifs are too fast :p

Lol. I just think it's amazing that a girl in NY snagged and scanned this, a fan in Italy re-posted it and then at some point a random girl in Detroit re-posts it and it's re-seen by the original scanner. Granted, we all have a freakish love for the subject matter in common, and there are only so many photos to pass around, but still...it's kinda neat.

EDIT: Sweetness, did you ever post this on the Frink? How did we all miss it?

Also, my new nickname for you is "The Ripper" ;)

I'm not sure of where I originally posted it, maybe LJ??:confused:

I felt better because the book was poorly bound, and all the pages were loose anyways. I don't do this on a regular basis, so no need to report me to the authorities. :lbf: Glad it was enjoyed by all!!

This one is from a framed autograph I purchased on ebay. Thought you'd all like it.:sweet:

2010_0303mozcard0049.jpg

BVIfQEwBmkKGrHgoH-D8EjlLlcYWBKQ8UNW.jpg
JohnnyMoz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom