morrissey frink thread!

Has anyone, out of interest, ever compiled some kind of list or image gallery with every single pair of glasses that Morrissey's ever worn, just to see what kind of style he's chosen over the years, from the Smiths days to now?

He seems to have had so many different pairs of specs!

Has anyone, out of interest, ever compiled some kind of list or image gallery with every single pair of glasses that Morrissey's ever worn, just to see what kind of style he's chosen over the years, from the Smiths days to now?

He seems to have had so many different pairs of specs!

I'm sure someone has done this, I don't know who though. It would be interesting to see.

SailorMoz1.jpg
[/IMG]

That ball of navy blue acrylic has been whispering to me for some time.....

I love the expressions you capture on the faces of all the knitted Moz dolls, Kate! Sailor Moz is looking rather sassy. :)

Congratulations to photographer (Swords, Paris7", etc. etc.) and 'Paris' video director Travis Shinn and his wife Robyn on the birth of their little girl yesterday!

travisshinnwmoz.jpg

I feel it's probable that Mr. Shinn's mustache rendered Morrissy irritable. I could be wrong.

Get your knitted Priest Frink here! (Forgive me, Father Steven, for I dropped a stitch halfway up your frock and bodged it.......)

FatherSteven.jpg
Oh Spyderfyngers. So much to answer for.... :lbf:

BootsandLeash.jpg

you know what would be great - a stop motion video/or a normal filmed video with your dolls:)
*imagines stripping mozdolls swinging their shirts, performing, eventually plus pogo-ing mozettes climbing on stage*:p:D

Get your knitted Priest Frink here! (Forgive me, Father Steven, for I dropped a stitch halfway up your frock and bodged it.......)

FatherSteven.jpg

Yay!! Knitted priest Moz. :thumb:

How long does it take to knit one of these ? I'm guessing you're pretty fast.

you know what would be great - a stop motion video/or a normal filmed video with your dolls:)
*imagines stripping mozdolls swinging their shirts, performing, eventually plus pogo-ing mozettes climbing on stage*:p:D

These dolls are just the best things ever.

Yay!! Knitted priest Moz. :thumb:

How long does it take to knit one of these ? I'm guessing you're pretty fast.

No I'm not a fast kntter. A basic empty "skin" takes me about five hours, so it's not often I would sit down and sit an entire skin in an evening. But that's the quick part! Then there's making up, stuffing, knitting on the "naughty bits" if applicable (I can't do this fine-needle stuff at the mo because my hands are so bad :( ). Then rooting the hair, facial features, body hair, etc, then a secondary stuffing. I've never done a doll from start to finish without a break, but I'm going to guess that to make, finish and dress a doll is in excess of 30 hours work. See why I don't make them to sell?

No I'm not a fast kntter. A basic empty "skin" takes me about five hours, so it's not often I would sit down and sit an entire skin in an evening. But that's the quick part! Then there's making up, stuffing, knitting on the "naughty bits" if applicable (I can't do this fine-needle stuff at the mo because my hands are so bad :( ). Then rooting the hair, facial features, body hair, etc, then a secondary stuffing. I've never done a doll from start to finish without a break, but I'm going to guess that to make, finish and dress a doll is in excess of 30 hours work. See why I don't make them to sell?

Ahaha, now Father Morrissey needs his devoted Sister Boz, Gaz, Jesse and Matt! :D

Back
Top Bottom