morrissey frink thread!

25934_346463121204_346456076204_415.jpg

My current state in reaction to this picture....it's not healthy. :o

I wonder if this is recent? I had this nagging daydream/fear that he chopped of the legs of his kokopelli (his sideburns) ala At Amber. :p I mean it wouldn't matter if he did, I'm sure they grow right back but it's honestly bizarre imagining him sideburnless.

He wishes!!! (so do I):lbf::horny::lbf:

Seriously - do you all have as much of a Craig Ferguson obsession as I! I find that mighty reassuring!:thumb:

Wait... Moz wishes?! Moz is second in looks to no man. :crazy:

I don't have a Craig Ferguson obsession, but I think he's a cutie. He seems like a nice guy. I like nice guys.

Not all of us.

My obsession is entirely with Morrissey.

nme-1.jpg

Not all of us.

My obsession is entirely with Morrissey.

nme-1.jpg
I love that bracelet. I want one so bad. I hunted it down and found out that it costs a LOT though. :[ Maybe if I ask sweetly Moz will sell it to me at a discount. :D

Wait... Moz wishes?! Moz is second in looks to no man. :crazy:

I don't have a Craig Ferguson obsession, but I think he's a cutie. He seems like a nice guy. I like nice guys.

Well, if i can't be a slut in real life, i can be an obsession slut!!
I like them both... at the same time - one to make me laugh, and one to sing me the story of my life:thumb:

Yip, Moz is a looker, but it's his music that gets me, whereas, Craig's a BIG HANDSOME MAN!!!:horny::horny::horny: and he's funny! bonus!!:lbf::lbf:

Back
Top Bottom