morrissey frink thread!

I love this photo, not a fan of all the make-up, but I can't help but ask you guys...am I seeing things or do his eyes not look in the same direction? :confused: I've mentioned this before and I'm sure you think I'm crazy but look at it, his line of sight doesn't look parallel.

I totally see it, it's so weird, and it's not the first time I've noticed it too.

I totally see it, it's so weird, and it's not the first time I've noticed it too.

Yes I've noticed it too but never thought about it.
I was actually watching some recent interviews on youtube tonight to check on something. My boyfriend and I were watching those Craig Kilborn perfomances that were on the Quarry re-release and for some reason I was like, "Oh my god, his movements sorta mimic someone with a slight case of Parkinson's." (The disease might have been on my brain because I recently saw a special about it on TV.)
After reviewing some interviews I am able to say that he was able to sit through them without moving. It's just his unique way of dancing I guess. I'm so nuts that I get online to research the health of my dear Morrissey.

BUMP!;)

20061024002937_00018w.jpg

Really Morrissey? Really?
You are so full of yourself.

NOTE : I still would have busted some people up for a peice of that shirt!! :horny:

Haha this is really the best thread. The other artist message board I use has very strict policies about discussing artist appearances... let alone posting SEXY pictures.

This is fantastic!

What board would that be?
The Depeche Mode official board is run in a very communistic way as well.

It took me forever to find this one. I couldn't remember who originally posted it.

Of course it was Mell! :guitar:

:p

Maybe I have too much of an eye for detail or my eyes deceive me when I'm trying to see something that doesn't exist. But...uh...does anyone else see what I think I see?

I think the photographer saw the same thing. Or why else does he have three versions of the same pic in his gallery? :D

davidepannacci7_16_0637.jpg

davidepannacci7_16_062.jpg

davidepannacci7_16_0620.jpg

I love this photo, not a fan of all the make-up, but I can't help but ask you guys...am I seeing things or do his eyes not look in the same direction? :confused: I've mentioned this before and I'm sure you think I'm crazy but look at it, his line of sight doesn't look parallel.

Kinda like this guy? I think it's cute. Perfection is overrated.

SteveMartin.jpg

Next week, CG :guitar: :sweet:

I like THESE jackets.
613_x600_mr_morrissey2_prev.jpg

and...
moz.jpg

This one actually leaves me at a loss for words.
Laugh or cry?

Wow. Steve made the frink. Awesome.

My work here is done.

:D

Sparkly............ :clap::cool::D

458296-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom