morrissey frink thread!

I never post here but thought I would share one of the snaps I got in Glasgow on Thursday - before Security took my camera and threatened to eject me!:eek:

Not sure if it meets the high standards of the Frink but I thought the wrinkled nose might do it.

Enjoy!

dscf15602.jpg

A great picture, thanks, he looks so cute

*Swoon* :bow:

This is another I took when meeting Morrissey yesterday. I think it belongs here because of the look in Mozzers's eyes.

I was tunnel vision at the time but am asuming he was giving this look to a lovely young lady standing to my right....hot....hot....hot :horny:

P1000104_0001.jpg

more from a tour thread

DSC01892.jpg

personal manager sarah looks very cheerful;)

She looks like shae had one too many late nights, maybe the stress of managing Morrissey is getting to her.

This is another I took when meeting Morrissey yesterday. I think it belongs here because of the look in Mozzers's eyes.

I was tunnel vision at the time but am asuming he was giving this look to a lovely young lady standing to my right....hot....hot....hot :horny:

Lovely pic. I notice Sarah is wearing a similar ring to Morrissey's.

P1000104_0001.jpg

I never post here but thought I would share one of the snaps I got in Glasgow on Thursday - before Security took my camera and threatened to eject me!:eek:

Not sure if it meets the high standards of the Frink but I thought the wrinkled nose might do it.

Enjoy!

dscf15602.jpg

It does meet the Frink standard. Very nice, thankyou GlasgowChivas.:thumb:

Heeheehee! I love how he pokes his tongue out when he concentrates :blushing:.

My son does that - he has since he was a baby (so probably Moz always has too?). I once did a scrapbook page of just concentrating tongue pics (of my son) because it's so cute.

Loving all the new pics. Happy for the people who had the encounters.

Enjoy!

dscf15602.jpg

He looks so adorable!!!
He looks so great in aqua! Oh my!

Nope, I'd say Southpaw. It's the same ring.

wipe.jpg
By Jingo, she's got it! :thumb:
The abscence of any pretend-abrasions fooled me there. Thank you for setting me right. :)

And now....

A little beauty and lightness to counter-act the drama and heightened emotional state of the rest of this forum...

upsidedown.jpg

simplesmile.jpg

profileinthesun.jpg

And because the boy is sickly...

benylin.jpg

Enjoy!

dscf15602.jpg

Ooh dear, I do believe that's my hand :blushing: Glad to be a part of such a very frinky pic, but also ashamed to be shielding the...er...vital parts...

Great pic though, GC!

I think you've found a home here GC ! :thumb:

moztongue.jpg

Wish this one was a little clearer. so cute.

Back
Top Bottom