morrissey frink thread!

livingstone.jpg
[/QUOTE]

who are they?

I am glad he did finally say something and stand up for himself. I think too many fans have taken him for granted and I'm glad he finally burst. Fook yourself to everyone that booed him when he collapsed on stage...and to that person who threw the bottle, they are getting to him and maybe now they will realize they need to STOP IT!!! I just hope he knows his real fans are still out there and want to make sure he is as happy as possible and feeling loved at every single show. Grrr people make me so angry, HE HAS FEELINGS TOO YA KNOW!!!!

:thumb: exactly

'i love you' isn't an excuse.

(imagine a kid hurting a cat and afterwards saying i love you, cat)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agree completely!

Or, a very big child hurting a dog's feelings repeatedly and then repeatedly saying afterwards "I love you".
God that would piss me off!:mad: ...:straightface: Oh hang on a minute.

Agree completely!

Or, a very big child hurting a dog's feelings repeatedly and then repeatedly saying afterwards "I love you".
God that would piss me off!:mad: ...:straightface: Oh hang on a minute.

Touche.

how do you upload a photo? cheers

You took the words right out of my mouth!
And as tasty as it may be to witness Dominant Moz, I'm not sure if I like it under these circumstances.
He seems so tired. I want to hug him and feed him chocolate. x
thats just what i was thinking! i thought i was the only one who didn't find that sexy, one of the main reasons i love morrissey is for his sensitivity:) not that the guy didn't deserve it:D

Can't it be sad and sexy all at once?
I have to admit that I enjoyed seeing how Morrissey reacts when pushed. I'd never wish it on him, but I'm glad I got to see it.
I think it made me love him a drop more, if possible.

I have to say, whether one felt positively or negatively towards viewing the incident, it was fascinating and, I felt, extremely insightful.

livingstone.jpg

who are they?

I think you know which one is Morrissey. :p

After my last failed attempt, I'm a little wary, but since I can see the face, I'm pretty sure the man in the middle is prominent London politician (former mayor) Ken Livingstone. Livingstone was responsible for the GLC "Jobs for a Change" concerts, being the GLC leader at the time. The Smiths headlined the GLC concert in 1984. Livingstone was openly anti-Thatcher and remains very leftist, so I'm not surprised Morrissey stood by him and agreed to do the concert.

As for the blonde, I dunno.

I think you know which one is Morrissey. :p

After my last failed attempt, I'm a little wary, but since I can see the face, I'm pretty sure the man in the middle is prominent London politician (former mayor) Ken Livingstone. Livingstone was responsible for the GLC "Jobs for a Change" concerts, being the GLC leader at the time. The Smiths headlined the GLC concert in 1984. Livingstone was openly anti-Thatcher and remains very leftist, so I'm not surprised Morrissey stood by him and agreed to do the concert.

As for the blonde, I dunno.

cheers:thumb:

:love:I am so excited by this one, the Kill Uncle set were the most beautiful and stylish
30rpefc.jpg

j5igiq.jpg

This one drives me wilde :yum: :love:
fp127q.jpg

Is this the time he was in court?

He seems quite cord whippy lately doesn't he? Good for me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the pink fluffy cloud that blinds/entraps and is the main tempter
(pink) for women. Afterwards sadly, usually and sadly they blame themselves almost more for staying for the second blow than the offender.

Now to sth completely diferent to make this post frinkworthy

handsomepose.jpg

holy shit.

Julie posted some pics from pipihase's Flickr pics from Berlin on Monday night (the 16th) but she didn't post this one and I feel it's necessary. :D

Berlin111609.jpg

Ja! Sehr nette Umlaute!
(That's how the translation website translated "Yes! Very nice umlaut!" into German. I hope it's correct! :o)

Julie posted some pics from pipihase's Flickr pics from Berlin on Monday night (the 16th) but she didn't post this one and I feel it's necessary. :D

Berlin111609.jpg

Ja! Sehr nette Umlaute!
(That's how the translation website translated "Yes! Very nice umlaut!" into German. I hope it's correct! :o)
OMG, I thought I was the only one who called them his umlauts!

Has anyone here locked eyes with Morrissey? It's like he's piercing your soul. Just that alone makes you want to look away. God, I can't imagine being knocked down by him. He must really dis-like you if he dropped the F'Y Bomb.

Don't be surprised little guy that you are barred from any other shows. He knows your face now.. and that's a terrible thing for you.

:eek: jackson is clearly not lurking... and I thought everybody is

Berlin111609.jpg

Ja! Sehr nette Umlaute!

ok, if that is "umlaut" my German language teacher is teaching me all the wrong words!

I have had many a deep thought about Morrissey's umlauts.

Back
Top Bottom